Want nicknames? I'll give you nicknames

Marcell Dareus MD - the Doctor of Defense, obviously. Just call him 'Doc'

Kyle Williams the Motor (the motor driving the defense forward)

Torrell Troup "Tiny T" (self explanatory)

Michael Jasper "Little Mike" (equally self explanatory)

I have no clever nicknames for Kelsay or Edwards.

The one guy who had the radio interview with Jasper kept calling him by his birth name…"Leslie Michael Jasper."

In fact he belabored the whole thing using it every time he had the opportunity.

But to Jasper's credit, he didn't even react to it and was "yes sir" through the whole interview.

One thing that's going on is that he's a real easy guy to root for. Super humble.

The one guy who had the radio interview with Jasper kept calling him by his birth name…"Leslie Michael Jasper."

In fact he belabored the whole thing using it every time he had the opportunity.

But to Jasper's credit, he didn't even react to it and was "yes sir" through the whole interview.

One thing that's going on is that he's a real easy guy to root for. Super humble.

Don't think that's a big deal, since it's also his web site address. It's not like he's trying to hide it.

For Jasper, we should call him "The Beef" - hence until he starts - "Where's the Beef?"... Also - the question works for the fact he lost 54 pounds to get "down" to the light 378 he is at now....

Marcellosaurus!*

* I take full credit for inventing the nickname Marcellosaurus that I've seen other users. If you find an earlier mention let me know.

Possible Nick Names: Marcellosaurus

I got a nickname for Kelsay for you, Chris "Worthless at linebacker and overpaid" Kelsay......does that work?

Fixed that for you. :thumbdown:

Marcellosaurus!*

* I take full credit for inventing the nickname Marcellosaurus that I've seen other users. If you find an earlier mention let me know.

As long as we are taking credit, I was the first one to use the term "fanboys" in relationship to the Losman vs Edwards QB "controversy"...then everyone started doing it... :rolleyes:

As long as we are taking credit, I was the first one to use the term "fanboys" in relationship to the Losman vs Edwards QB "controversy"...then everyone started doing it... :rolleyes:

Grats

Marcellosaurus!*

Grats

Grats

"Thanks,so much..it has been such a long journey...I am not going to thank everyone here, it would just take too long, but you all know who you are...but I really have to thank my mom, cuz without her, I wouldn't be here...love you mom, happy Mother's Day! And, of course, I have to thank my dad too...everytime he said "You can't do it, you will never amount to anything...well, that really kept me determined to prove him wrong...so thanks for the tough love dad! And if my kids are watching...what are you doing up so late?"

"Thanks,so much..it has been such a long journey...I am not going to thank everyone here, it would just take too long, but you all know who you are...but I really have to thank my mom, cuz without her, I wouldn't be here...love you mom, happy Mother's Day! And, of course, I have to thank my dad too...everytime he said "You can't do it, you will never amount to anything...well, that really kept me determined to prove him wrong...so thanks for the tough love dad! And if my kids are watching...what are you doing up so late?"

:lol::lol::thumbsup: