Ok, it is time to start talking about the draft!!

SDS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do we pick and does anyone have a list of potential top players?

here is the dream Draft

1. Blaine Gabbert QB 6'4" 234, Dareus, Quinn

2. Brooks Reed OLB 6'3" 265, Rudolph, Paea, Wilson, Cannon

3. John Moffit OG 6'4" 320 , James Brewer

4. Luke Stocker TE 6'5" 260, Mark Herzlich

4. Colin McCarthy ILB 6'1" 238

5. Kendrick Burney CB 5'9" 186, Josh Thomas

6. Charlie Bryant DE 6'7" 320

7. Bruce Miller OLB 6'1" 255

7. Blaine Sumner NT 6'1" 335

here is the dream Draft

1. Blaine Gabbert QB 6'4" 234, Dareus, Quinn

2. Brooks Reed OLB 6'3" 265, Rudolph, Paea, Wilson, Cannon

3. John Moffit OG 6'4" 320 , James Brewer

4. Luke Stocker TE 6'5" 260, Mark Herzlich

5. Kendrick Burney CB 5'9" 186, Josh Thomas

Your dreams are multiple choice ?

There's 2 guys i was wondering if we could discuss, because i haven't heard much about them. What do people think about Cameron Newton, QB and Von Miller, LB?

Edited by Ramius

There's 2 guys i was wondering if we could discuss, because i haven't heard much about them. What do people think about Cameron Newton, QB and Von Miller, LB?

Try as I might, I just can't seem to find anything about those two. I've searched everywhere!

Alot of people like Cam Newton, but not me....word is we are going to trade down two slots to pick up Phil Vilipiano and Shane Conlan to fill the Linebacker hole....these two guys are studs.

I believe the Bills will make history by being the first NFL team to select a player from a parks and recreation flag football league. She will lead the league in 40 times and is awesome in the cone drill. Ralph is betting that the new CBA will include a rookie pay scale so he will save millions with this pick.

NGU's thread has like 27,000 views and mine only has 1,000. What should I be reading into this?

You need to making sweeping unsupportable generalizations, insult people, and claim other posters are racist?

Edited by Erik Flowers

You need to making sweeping unsupportable generalizations, insult people, and claim other posters are racist?

LOL, that post really put a lot of sand in your vajayjay, huh? Way to take a post that had nothing to do with you personally. Good luck with the rest of your adventure on the Internet!

LOL, that post really put a lot of sand in your vajayjay, huh? Way to take a post that had nothing to do with you personally. Good luck with the rest of your adventure on the Internet!

What post?