I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

i like the jesse/brock angle, but i don't see how that is possible...brock is probably a ward of the state right now, how would a low life street rat like jesse get custody? interesting angle though

He just has to "take" custody. He doesn't need to be granted it.

Yeah I was thinking just pickup and go. Maybe visit the vacuum cleaner guy. It's amazing what you can do wtih an $11M barrel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Predictions: Walt uses the ricin on the Schwartz's. Meanwhile, Marie makes dinner for Skyler and Walt Jr., but poisons the food to take her own life and theirs. She has nothing to live for, and this is her way to get revenge on Walt. Walt goes to the Aryan compound and kills all of them except Todd, who is there with Lydia. Walt frees Jessie, and Jessie makes Todd watch him kill Lydia as payback, then kills Todd. Jessie turns the gun towards Walt, Walt is resigned to die, but Jessie can't do it and kills himself instead. Walt falls to his knees sobbing and it fades to black.

We then see from Walt's POV as he opens his eyes. He's in a hospital bed and is surrounded by all his loved ones. He's on morphine and near death. They're all crying and smiling. His eyes start to close, and it fades to black a he dies. Was he hallucinating that he saw them, or was the whole show a hallucination? You decide.

Or to make it sadder, after he passes away, there's a view of the room, and he did in fact die alone in a prison hospital.

Well, all good theories and well thought out for the most part. I'm hearing rumors that Jr. puts one into Sr. as it cuts to black. I do know this, the grey matter yuppies and Uncle Jack will be dealt with and probably within the first 2/3 of the episode. I have a feeling that the final 12 minutes will have a shade of loneliness to it....culminating into god knows what. Or, it will be chaos for 90 minutes.

I have a special spot for Walt because we've been through similar circumstances. I want him to settle business and walk away unscathed.

What a day it will be. Bills at 1....football all day, and the finale at 9.

Whatever happens.......enjoy!

Jesse is the same worthless self centered crying High school punk he was in S1E1. Therefore he wins because the female viewers love how in touch he is with his feminine side. I say go uncle Jack.

Your obsession with that guy is creepy. Any deeper issues you want to talk about? You know he's just a TV psycho and not all that critical of a character right?

I always wanted to get i nto watching this show. I remember the commercials announcing it as a new show starting and thought it looked cool. But, I never got in to it. I watched the last 15 minutes of the series just now and definitely looked like a good show. Brian Cranston is awesome.

Damn...what a masterclass in television drama...from episode one all the way through the lasting image of Walter "Heisenberg" White laying on the ground in a meth lab.

What a fuggin ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I'm still operating on the view that Walter White died in the previous episode, and that the last visit to Skylar was his proxy (who happens to go by the name of Heisenberg), that scene where he asks to see Holly just KILLED me. I'm not afraid to admit that I had a hard time holding it together, cause even though I'm not a father, I can imagine very well what that sort of pain must be like - to know you'll never see your child again.

Is it possible that the finale was even better than I expected? I half expected that there would be some aspect of it that I'd find disappointing...that maybe Gilligan would want to throw a curve ball in there that might not be quite a satisfying as it could have been. But sure enough, I just can't think of anything I would have wanted to be different...and I can't think of anything MORE I'd want.

It's making me hate the Dexter finale even more than I already did lol.