I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assumed he slipped it in the tea without her seeing it...i don't know when or how, but that was what i thought happened

Can someone please explain something to me?

I dont get the ricin scene with Lydia.

We saw Walt take it from his old house and it was in a little tube.

My question is how would he have put the ricin into a sweetener pack and have it sealed?

I assumed he slipped it in the tea without her seeing it...i don't know when or how, but that was what i thought happened

I thought that too but watching it again the waiter came by and said this is the last one and then she ripped open the pack and then was showed a close up of it all going in her tea. Just dont understand how it got in the pack and then resealed

I thought that too but watching it again the waiter came by and said this is the last one and then she ripped open the pack and then was showed a close up of it all going in her tea. Just dont understand how it got in the pack and then resealed

The guy made a meth lab from supplies bought at Lowes. Later made a portable meth lab set up in people's homes. Water McGyver White would not have a lot of trouble opening and resealing a Stevia packet.

Edited by John Adams

Can someone please explain something to me?

I dont get the ricin scene with Lydia.

We saw Walt take it from his old house and it was in a little tube.

My question is how would he have put the ricin into a sweetener pack and have it sealed?

Remember, when Walt "drops in" on Lydia & Todds' meeting, he says he knew she would be there, because it has "always Tuesday moring at 10am" when she has her meetings? She is a creature of habit, and Walt knows those habits...so I would assume, Walt went to the coffee shop early, took all the Stivia packets from her normal table...all except one, which he had rigged with the ricin. As he knows her habits, he knew she would take that Stivia packet.

Edited by Buftex

Walt mentioned that he knew her routine and also mentioned the sweetener that she always used when he spoke to her at the end. Walt put the ricin in the sweetener pack. He knew when she went, where she sat, and what she drank. Apparently she was a woman of habit.

Walt mentioned that he knew her routine and also mentioned the sweetener that she always used when he spoke to her at the end. Walt put the ricin in the sweetener pack. He knew when she went, where she sat, and what she drank. Apparently she was a woman of habit.

She broke one of those habits though having face to face meetings with Todd and not wearing her sunglasses.

there are an awful lot of people thinking that it was all an imagined ending and that walt never made it out of the snow covered car alive, all this went on his head in those few seconds before the cops surrounded the car and did away with hank. that would be a very interesting concept if in fact that's what gilligan intended,

funny...norm macdonald was the latest as to who i was talking about the ending all being in Walt's head...he went on for a while about it today...but many others have speculated the same theory

Norm MacDonald points out my same question of how Walt gets ricin into a sealed pack of Stevia

funny...norm macdonald was the latest as to who i was talking about the ending all being in Walt's head...he went on for a while about it today...but many others have speculated the same theory

Why? Why does he (and many others I guess) think this? I am guilty of reading too much into things sometimes, I admit, but what is the basis for this "theory"?

the thought crossed my mind as i was watching it...no way do the cops pass by that car, no way does the snow pop off the window with a light tap...the keys falling from the visor i took as walt being taken down...just little things like that...

Why? Why does he (and many others I guess) think this? I am guilty of reading too much into things sometimes, I admit, but what is the basis for this "theory"?

already in, as you could tell by the snow covered car, had he just gotten in the drivers side window wouldn't have had snow on it

Was Walt already in the car when the episode started or did they show him getting into the car?

I cant remember

the thought crossed my mind as i was watching it...no way do the cops pass by that car, no way does the snow pop off the window with a light tap...the keys falling from the visor i took as walt being taken down...just little things like that...

already in, as you could tell by the snow covered car, had he just gotten in the drivers side window wouldn't have had snow on it

Thats what I thought but I could have sworn that he had wiped a small circle of snow off the bottom left side of the drivers window to look in or maybe it was already there?

Funny...people were po'd when they didn't get to see Tony Soprano killed, then they see Walter White die, and they want to imagine that he didn't! :lol:

I think, everything I read/heard from Vince Gilligan, that it was important for him for the show to have a very difinitive ending. If it was "all in Walts' mind", don't you think it might have turned out a little different?

Funny...people were po'd when they didn't get to see Tony Soprano killed, then they see Walter White die, and they want to imagine that he didn't! :lol:

I think, everything I read/heard from Vince Gilligan, that it was important for him for the show to have a very difinitive ending. If it was "all in Walts' mind", don't you think it might have turned out a little different?

I agree.

+1

Thats what I thought but I could have sworn that he had wiped a small circle of snow off the bottom left side of the drivers window to look in or maybe it was already there?

He did wipe a small circle to see if the door was unlocked. Once he saw the lock was up, he got in the car. He gently closed the door, that's why none of the snow on window fell off...

Edited by ricojes