I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

heck, i want to see what Bryan Cranston does, i never imagined i would look at him and not see Hal from Malcolm, but i can watch Malcolm and not ever say, hey, that's the guy from Breaking Bad, and vice versa....he's a damn fine act-tor

I was watching Babylon 5 on Netflix awhile back and much to my surprise, Bryan Cranston had a bit part in one episode

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hell he was the dentist in seinfeld....dudes a frigging chameleon

I was watching Babylon 5 on Netflix awhile back and much to my surprise, Bryan Cranston had a bit part in one episode

and next door neighbor in king of queens

hell he was the dentist in seinfeld....dudes a frigging chameleon

heck, i want to see what Bryan Cranston does, i never imagined i would look at him and not see Hal from Malcolm, but i can watch Malcolm and not ever say, hey, that's the guy from Breaking Bad, and vice versa....he's a damn fine act-tor

Giancarlo Esposito is my favorite actor in the show along with Jonathan Banks and Charles Baker (Skinny Pete). Charles Baker is the most underrated actor in the show, I think he is amazing. Just look at pictures of him in real life and how he transforms himself into such a realistic drug addict. The guy is the furthest thing from a drug addict.

I also love Bob Odenkirk. I hope Saul Goodman gets a spinoff show. Remember Odenkirk on Seinfeld?

Giancarlo Esposito is my favorite actor in the show along with Jonathan Banks and Charles Baker (Skinny Pete). Charles Baker is the most underrated actor in the show, I think he is amazing. Just look at pictures of him in real life and how he transforms himself into such a realistic drug addict. The guy is the furthest thing from a drug addict.

I also love Bob Odenkirk. I hope Saul Goodman gets a spinoff show. Remember Odenkirk on Seinfeld?

You may get your wish. I read something from ComiCon about a possible Better Call Saul spinoff. And to make it even more awesome, it may be set prior to or in parallel to the Breaking Bad timeline. Which means we may see more of Gus and Mike, and maybe even some Victor or possibly Gale

I'm now refreshing myself on the first part of Season 5 now that it's available on Netflix and wow I cannot wait for Sunday. It's going to be nuts. Heisenberg is out of control it can't end well.

I am too. Started with Face Off, then S5 P1. It's like candy.

... and thanks again Dennis!

See, this is exactly what I've been wanting to happen on Dexter...Gilligan knows it's the last 8 episodes, so he doesn't far around getting to the meat and potatoes. Meanwhile Dexter is just farting around as usual trying to track down other killers, all the while the season is quickly ticking away...I wish Gilligan would have taken over the last season of Dexter, cause I fear it will be far less satisfying than what we're about to get with Breaking Bad.

When Hank shut that garage door tonight, my stomach sank...I was like hollllllllllllyyyyy, sheeeeaaat.....here we go!

What did Hank say that Walter says "that's not gonna happen?" My tv cut out and couldn't make it out.

paraphrasing, he said "I don't even know who you are anymore", to which Walt replied "if you don't know me then I suggest you tread lightly." BAM!

Agree...the garage door scene was awesome.

If you don't know who your dealing with then tread lightly? Whoa !

Dexters been blah...I'm 2 behind.

Speaking of another Dexter, I love this t-shirt design...

636x460design_01.jpg

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What did Hank say that Walter says "that's not gonna happen?" My tv cut out and couldn't make it out.

He told him to bring Skyler and the kids to his house, then we'll talk. And right then, Bryan Cranston turns the switch from Walt to Heisenberg. My jaw literally fell open when he warned him...

He told him to bring Skyler and the kids to his house, then we'll talk. And right then, Bryan Cranston turns the switch from Walt to Heisenberg. My jaw literally fell open when he warned him...

+1

I guess Peter was right.

Edited by meazza

One small example of why this show is so much more respectful of the viewer, IMO...the scene where Walt is puking in the bathroom and he realizes that the book is missing from the back of the crapper. On so many other shows that whole thing could have lingered on with Walt continuing to look everywhere, subtly asking everyone if they'd seen it, and then have him ask Hank about it and Hank denies it, etc, etc, etc. NOne of that with Gilligan. We had a shot with Walt's realization, one brief look under the bed, and then it's off to Hank's place where confrontation ensues shortly thereafter. No filler, no stalling, no BS, just PLOT. I'm really going to miss this show seven weeks from now.

Amazing episode.

The scene where Hank shuts the garage door will be one of the best scenes of all time.

The writing is simply brilliant.

I am a huge Dexter fan but agree that it has gotten slow and less rewarding for viewers. I have just invested so much time in watching it that I cant just stop watching

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan