I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

Only 152 days 'til the home opener!!!!

Yeah, yeah, the lockout and all, but even more than the Bills season starting, and even more than seeing all my TBD friends and family, this opener is on my anniversary! I really can't wait!!

• 2 months later...

62 days and counting!!!!

Yeah, yeah, the lockout and all, but even more than the Bills season starting, and even more than seeing all my TBD friends and family, this opener is on my anniversary! I really can't wait!!

Been gone for a bit, but I am still counting the days.

First, you assume that the lockout will be over. Then, you assume that you'll still be married. Ever the optimist...

Only 152 days 'til the home opener!!!!

Pebbles (not Babyrock) is getting married October 2nd.

It will be a much smaller Rockpile section this year.

Congrats on your anniversary and hope to see you the night before the game!

Rich, something has always troubled me about these threads and its of the utmost importance that you clarify immediately:

When you type "It's baaaaaaaaaack", should I be reading that as:

A. The classic Poltergeist pronunciation (They're Baaaaa-aaaack)

B. An emphatic, triumphant yell (IT'S BAAAACK!!)

This has kept me awake at night many times over the past decade. Free me from my torment.

T minus.....

6 days and counting!!!!

Another short week of work (Monday-Wednesday; I could get used to this), and then it's off to WNY for the long weekend! Man, am I lookin' forward to this. Even more so after what we just witnessed yesterday.

T minus.....

3 days and counting!!!!

Headin' out soon, after we finish loadin' up the vehicle. I will see you all either tomorrow @ Nick Tahou's (WNYTBDGPS), Saturday night @ Danny's, or Sunday @ Hammer's Lot. Lookin' forward to our vacation/home opener/anniversary weekend!!

See ya soon.