Tebow

did you get this idea from me lol?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128551-dream-and-realistic-top-4-mock/

I would love to add Tebow, even moreso now than in last years draft, but unless there is a new CBA in place pre-draft we cant trade for players. We could trade for him before the season (if we dont draft a QB) and give up a 2012 pick (2nd roudner still likely)

I think he will develop into a winner and this allows us to go defense with our1and move our 5 to their 4.a couple good free agents and lots of young guys in 3 through4 and we are building. Need another year in any event to be a playoff contender.

If Denver wants a qb in this draft how about him and their fourt for our second and fifth?

Sounds good to me, guys with his leadership and drive come around ounce in a lifetime and whatever shortcomings he has he will overcome with hard work. Then we can draft Dareus or Quinn which looks better with Tebow than Gabbert and Brooks Reed who I want know.

did you get this idea from me lol?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128551-dream-and-realistic-top-4-mock/

I would love to add Tebow, even moreso now than in last years draft, but unless there is a new CBA in place pre-draft we cant trade for players. We could trade for him before the season (if we dont draft a QB) and give up a 2012 pick (2nd roudner still likely)

that sounds even better, loose no picks this year and just a second next is a no brainer.

i like tebow....but i would NOT give up the #34th pick for him.

because the second tier QBs in this draft are better? (or first tier for that matter)

If the Bills wanted Tebow they would have drafted him last year.

+1.

because the second tier QBs in this draft are better? (or first tier for that matter)

Why waste a 2nd round pick on Tebow or any 2nd tier QB?

If Denver hadn't jumped in to get him we would have drafted him. Nix F-up last year by drafting the BPA which sure wasn't spiller, so hopefully this year they learn from their mistakes and draft the best need. The only teams that should do BPA are ones that are fully loaded already.

+1.

Why waste a 2nd round pick on Tebow or any 2nd tier QB?

Waste? Tebow is a gamer and not second tier, He'd be first QB off the board this year.

Waste? Tebow is a gamer and not second tier, He'd be first QB off the board this year.

Possibly, but that's not saying much. And if Elway is already ready to give up on Tebow, that says more.

They tried desperately to draft him, but were outbid by Denver. I highly doubt that they like him less after his relitively strong rookie year. I also doubt that the Bills only liked the 7 players they drafted last year.

Edited by Thoner7

They tried desperately to draft him, but were outbid by Denver. I highly doubt that they like him less after his relitively strong rookie year. I also doubt that the Bills only liked the 7 players they drafted last year.

There is still zero evidence for this claim. And if the Bills wanted him, Elway would no doubt trade him for a 2nd round pick. He'd probably even take any pick at this point.

Could anyone post a link to a report or interview supporting the claim that Buffalo was going to pick Tebow last draft?

In any case, while I have never been a Tebow fan, I do give him credit - he performed better than I expected in limited action last year on a horrible Denver team.

I also wouldn't knock Tebow based solely on Elway's lack of faith in him. The jury is still out on Elway as a front office decision maker. He may have no idea how to judge talent accurately. Marv Levy was a great coach; general manager? Not so much.

No thanks I would only take him for a 4th or less. The guy is a major project even though Fitz and Chan would be a good tandem to teach him.

Still Denver wouldn't settle for anything less than a 2nd for Tebow they gave up a 1st for the guy last year.

If Denver hadn't jumped in to get him we would have drafted him. Nix F-up last year by drafting the BPA which sure wasn't spiller, so hopefully this year they learn from their mistakes and draft the best need. The only teams that should do BPA are ones that are fully loaded already.

He wasn't the first off the board last year. What makes you think he would be first this year?

Quite frankly, if I had to choose between Newton or Tebow, I would probably take a gamble on Newton.

For our 3rd pick - don't the Bills have two 2nd round picks this year? Or, am I just wishing? Anyhow, if we do, and they would trade him (or our 3rd round pick), then YES! But I don't think anything higher than that because he would still not be the starter next year.