OK, Which One of You Guys Are !@#$ing With Me

Chef Jim

I just received four issues of Rolling Stone and I have no idea where they came from. When one issue has Snooki on the cover and another has Justin Bieber I know you did this just to have my head explode. Nice try but instead of me freaking out it helps me come to the same conclusion that I've come to since we moved here to San Francisco.....we're right.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received four issues of Rolling Stone and I have no idea where they came from. When one issue has Snooki on the cover and another has Justin Bieber I know you did this just to have my head explode. Nice try but instead of me freaking out it helps me come to the same conclusion that I've come to since we moved here to San Francisco.....we're right.

Right about what?

Well seeing I've never heard his music but I've been exposed to his hype I think it's safe to say the answer to your question is yes.

Denial is one of the signs of Bieber addiction. They have 14 step programs for people like you (yes two additional are required for Bieberdiction)

Let me know when you find the guy cause I want to take a shot at him as well. I get Latina, some magazine for the elderly and some other garbage. I am not a "latina" nor am I elderly. I have no idea why this still come to my house. I know they aren't being paid for, that is for sure.

Any latinos here? If so give me your address, i have some mags for you.

This happened with me too. I got a postcard in the mail back in November or December that said I was getting a gift subscription to both Rolling Stone and ESPN the Magazine, but I don't have a clue where it came from.

I've all of a sudden gotten a bunch of random parent and baby-related mailings...coupons, magazines, etc. No idea where they came from, and they sure as hell aren't from my girlfriend, as she doesn't want to think about kids for another 5 years at least.

Edited by Ramius

This happened with me too. I got a postcard in the mail back in November or December that said I was getting a gift subscription to both Rolling Stone and ESPN the Magazine, but I don't have a clue where it came from.

Are you (plural) right, too?