Bills announce uniform change

Peter

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Jeremy White's post on WGR's site, his best guess is our throwbacks from the past few years coupled with the white charging Buffalo helmets. So, pretty similar to what was worn in the mid to late 70's and early 80's

I like the helmet design. The uniforms are better but I don't like the version with the wide red stripes. It took me a while to get used to the red helmets when we originally swithed to them. I remember hearing (years ago) that we switched to the red helmets at the request of Jim Kelly so that he could pick out our players easier. Does anyone else remember hearing anything along these lines?

I like the helmet design. The uniforms are better but I don't like the version with the wide red stripes. It took me a while to get used to the red helmets when we originally swithed to them. I remember hearing (years ago) that we switched to the red helmets at the request of Jim Kelly so that he could pick out our players easier. Does anyone else remember hearing anything along these lines?

That was Fergie

"Way to throw Joe..."

fred22jackson: I'll jus say this!! I can't wait to wear em!!

also...The Nike Uniforms are not for the 2011 Season! Please, stop posting that link, the BB.com website says the uniform will recall the Bills past and keep the charging Buffalo as a logo.

Edited by jboyst62

The switch to red helmets was for Joe Fergerson because at that time nearly half of the NFL had white helmets.

Also, those crappy fan-made Nike pictures have been debunked months ago.

they should stop worrying about color cordinations and worry about putting together an actual football team. they could just end all the uniform nonsense like the sabres did this year, just go back to the throwbacks full time and then we never have to discuss the bills uniforms ever again.

My avatar helmet, please.

they should stop worrying about color cordinations and worry about putting together an actual football team. they could just end all the uniform nonsense like the sabres did this year, just go back to the throwbacks full time and then we never have to discuss the bills uniforms ever again.

I'm guessing the marketing department and football department work separately so they can probably try to do both.

Just got it, too.

Hope it's the throwbacks with a charging buffalo helmet!

I would go along with that. I'm not a huge fan of the standing grazing Buffalo except as a throwback option

Probably explains why NFLshop.com dropped the prices on our current jerseys...

I like your name. I was thinking about changing my screen name to that, but it looks like I won't be able to.....That is probably my favorite mic'd up line ever.