• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Italy they make you Prime Minister.

:w00t:

Only if she's also a prostitute...

The war between Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and his country's judiciary upped another notch on Wednesday when prosecutors asked for the immediate start of a trial that sees the premier accused of paying for sex with an underage prostitute and abusing his power to cover it up.

Link - Why Berlusconi Will Probably Avoid Jail Time

Don't know legal age in Thailand. But I do know it doesn't apply in America.

It's 15 years of age in Thailand. That's okay because it's legal? Sanchise should spend his off season there and have wait for the 14 year olds to hit the magic day. Pathetic. Maybe the college girls are just too sophisticated for him in the states. My first take seems right, Big Ben is his role model.

Edited by Green Lightning

It's 15 years of age in Thailand. That's okay because it's legal? Sanchise should spend his off season there and have wait for the 14 year olds to hit the magic day. Pathetic. Maybe the college girls are just too sophisticated for him in the states. My first take seems right, Big Ben is his role model.

That's up to the Thai's to decide.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

And your refusal to acknowledge that a 24 year old in a position of fame should at least have the decency of not scarring a 17 year old emotionally is callous at best. Perhaps Sanchez should have spent the extra 5 seconds looking for a 22 year old. I know his time is valuable and all but he'd probably be better off looking for legal loopholes in the tax code than the statutory rape code.

Yes Kobe, blame the 17 year old. God forbid Sanchez is expected to have a scintilla of self discipline on his own.

Wow!!

First, there is no Legal loophole in the "statutory rape code", Mr. Mason. Second, I'm not blaming the girl by pointing out that she frequents bars where, technically, just about every man she meets is older than she is, so not sure how Sanchez is scarring her there. Also, perhaps you haven't realized that SHE broke this story herself. She brought it to the electronic media.

You disagree with his behavior, fine--that is your prerogative. But repeatedly describing it as quasi illegal is nonsense, as is comparing it to actual charges of rape.

And I'm still waiting for the connection between Big Ben's rape accusation and his "making it to the super bowl"? How are they related, exactly? The accusations propelled him to the SB? And Sanchez is going to take this route to the SB too? Or were you just being funny--even theough "there's nothing funny about rape"?

Come on--tell us what you meant.

:lol: :lol:

Let's not forget, Mr. WEO is the one on the side of the owners in the CBA dispute. The OWNERS. The ones who are going to shut down the league because they want more money and don't want to pay for the health care of the men who give their bodies and health in an effort to MAKE the owners money.

So it's clear he's comfortable surrounding himself with the morally suspect and unconscionable walks of life.

Yeah, I'm the "one" on the side of the owners.

Yes, with a player group filled with killers, thugs, drug abusers, drunks, wife beaters, thieves, animal mutilators/torturers, child abusers--the owners are the "morally suspect and unconscionable" ones. Their "walks of life"??? hahahaha! "Health care"?? Firm grasp of the issues you have there!

Man, if I gave you all day you couldn't come up with a dumber response

Yeah, I'm the "one" on the side of the owners.

Yes, with a player group filled with killers, thugs, drug abusers, drunks, wife beaters, thieves, animal mutilators/torturers, child abusers--the owners are the "morally suspect and unconscionable" ones. Their "walks of life"??? hahahaha! "Health care"?? Firm grasp of the issues you have there!

Man, if I gave you all day you couldn't come up with a dumber response

Is Sanchez on the child abuser list?

Wow!!

First, there is no Legal loophole in the "statutory rape code", Mr. Mason. Second, I'm not blaming the girl by pointing out that she frequents bars where, technically, just about every man she meets is older than she is, so not sure how Sanchez is scarring her there. Also, perhaps you haven't realized that SHE broke this story herself. She brought it to the electronic media.

You disagree with his behavior, fine--that is your prerogative. But repeatedly describing it as quasi illegal is nonsense, as is comparing it to actual charges of rape.

And I'm still waiting for the connection between Big Ben's rape accusation and his "making it to the super bowl"? How are they related, exactly? The accusations propelled him to the SB? And Sanchez is going to take this route to the SB too? Or were you just being funny--even though "there's nothing funny about rape"?

Come on--tell us what you meant.

I think Green Lightning, not me, was the one making the connection between Ben and Mark. If you read more carefully or smoked less pot, you'd remember this since it was only about two hours ago.

I also never said he did anything illegal. Is that the pot again?

I think Green Lightning, not me, was the one making the connection between Ben and Mark. If you read more carefully or smoked less pot, you'd remember this since it was only about two hours ago.

I also never said he did anything illegal. Is that the pot again?

Crayonz is right WEO. That was me.

I already explained my sarcasm once to you and it didn't seem to sink in. I said, sarcastically, that maybe Sandchise saw deplorable behavior on the part of Pig Ben and thought he would emulate that as it doesn't seem to have done any harm to Ben - who beat the Jests and he got to play in the Super Bowl. You, of course took it literally as you apparently embrace NFL QB's hitting up high school girls, even on school nights. Crayonz, nor myself, didn't say he did anyting illegal, just deplorable and he seems to be heading down the primrose path to Pig-Ben-dom.

Hey, why not scroll back and read the damn posts before you mistakenly tell us what we wrote.

How old is 15 really?

"15 to me... is old enough to decide whether or not you want to be pissed on. At least to me!"

If this 17 year old is old enough to be in a Manhattan club on NYE on her own, then she can hook up with a 24 year old if she so chooses. There is no "authoritarian influence" being abused here.

Edited by Beerball

How old is 15 really?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo

"15 to me... is old enough to decide whether or not you want to be pissed on. At least to me!"

If this 17 year old is old enough to be in a Manhattan club on NYE on her own, then she can hook up with a 24 year old if she so chooses. There is no "authoritarian influence" being abused here.

It's about character and judgement- and Sanchez has neither. Nice to know he's on a intellectual and moral par with a high school girl who's one click away from being covered by the Mann Act and beneath the age of consent. Nice guy. That's all I'm saying. Did he just pass muster of being legal. Yup. That doesn't keep him from being a POS in my book. You guys think he's cool - fine. I think it shows a lot about his character, judgement and self esteem. Maybe MS can get her a hall pass tomorrow for quickie.

It's about character and judgement- and Sanchez has neither. Nice to know he's on a intellectual and moral par with a high school girl who's one click away from being covered by the Mann Act and beneath the age of consent. Nice guy. That's all I'm saying. Did he just pass muster of being legal. Yup. That doesn't keep him from being a POS in my book. You guys think he's cool - fine. I think it shows a lot about his character, judgement and self esteem. Maybe MS can get her a hall pass tomorrow for quickie.

How old are you? 90. The guy wanted some p****y, the girl broke numerous laws for the opportunity to get laid herself, and that is that. Say what you will, but hypocrites are always the first to cast stones and pass moral judgements.

Which also isn't that large of an age difference, in the grand scheme of things.

I think he was 23 when he banged her ... so it's 6 years. My parents are 5 years apart. I'm going to call my dad a pervert and a sexual predator later.

How old are you? 90. The guy wanted some p****y, the girl broke numerous laws for the opportunity to get laid herself, and that is that. Say what you will, but hypocrites are always the first to cast stones and pass moral judgements.

How old are you? 12? The girl is 17. Teenagers make bad judgements all the time. Besides, read the damn thread junior. I didn't say MS did anything illegal. I said it showed poor judgement and character. He believes a teenager when she says I've checked, I'm legal. She lies, he's a rapist. Sound judgement from an NFL QB. It's sad when he can't handle anything above a teenager who's going to be late for homeroom the next day so he can take her to Jersy and have sex with her. If that's your kinda guy, I know all I need to know about you right now.

I think he was 23 when he banged her ... so it's 6 years. My parents are 5 years apart. I'm going to call my dad a pervert and a sexual predator later.

Smart analogy. So if the boy is 13 and she's 7, that's okay. Use your head. The girl is in high school and he's a NFL QB. Not illegal, but pretty damn low character.

How old are you? 12? The girl is 17. Teenagers make bad judgements all the time. Besides, read the damn thread junior. I didn't say MS did anything illegal. I said it showed poor judgement and character. He believes a teenager when she says I've checked, I'm legal. She lies, he's a rapist. Sound judgement from an NFL QB. It's sad when he can't handle anything above a teenager who's going to be late for homeroom the next day so he can take her to Jersy and have sex with her. If that's your kinda guy, I know all I need to know about you right now.

Smart analogy. So if the boy is 13 and she's 7, that's okay. Use your head. The girl is in high school and he's a NFL QB. Not illegal, but pretty damn low character.

The analogy was tongue in cheek. But I still maintain this is not that big of a deal. Seventeen is old enough for a girl to decide whether or not she's going to be a slut. This one made a very clear decision. A 23 year old pro athlete banging a 17 year old girl -- to me -- means you have a guy who has a maturity problem and extremely piss poor judgment, and a litle rich slut who has probably had sex with numerous older men.

I'm not saying Sanchez, or any 23-year-old who pursues a teenaged girl, has high character. Believe me.

I just don't think it's too far over the line.

My kinda of guy? I don't care what he does or who he does it with, my comments had everything to with your moral high ground which you are trying to establish here. Putting other people down for what is a very human situation that could have been avoided by her parents is probably unnecessary. You completely leave out the aspect of being young and having a good time. And as far as you "knowing all you need to know about me", then perhaps I can say the same about you. By the way, perhaps you would like to share a story with us about one of your most regretful mistakes when you were young. Or were you always without sin?

I'm assuming you have a daughter which is bringing out this venom. I also would assume your a little bit older. 17 year old girls are not quite what they used to be. Was it a good idea for sanchez of course not but to says he's a predator bc he slept with a willing girl who took pics then broke the story is a stretch. Let's say it was dumb but not massacre his character bc of this. Can I ask at what age does the 7 year gap become acceptable if its 18-25? Or does it have to be later than that?! As for the "intelectual level" that's not what he was hanging out with her for. He only texted her at 2 am that my friend is what the young folk call a booty call.

I'm assuming you have a daughter which is bringing out this venom. I also would assume your a little bit older. 17 year old girls are not quite what they used to be. Was it a good idea for sanchez of course not but to says he's a predator bc he slept with a willing girl who took pics then broke the story is a stretch. Let's say it was dumb but not massacre his character bc of this. Can I ask at what age does the 7 year gap become acceptable if its 18-25? Or does it have to be later than that?! As for the "intelectual level" that's not what he was hanging out with her for. He only texted her at 2 am that my friend is what the young folk call a booty call.

Again, read the damn thread. I just happen to think lowly of a pro QB hitting up and bedding 17 year high school students. If that's old school, so be it. It just makes me think much less of the guy and IMO he showed pretty poor judgement. You think otherwise, fine. BTW, I don't have a daughter and my "venom" is not for MS (that's just disgust) the venom is for a few posters who can't or won't read before opening up their pie-holes.

7 years old is not legal, your hypothetical doesn't apply.

I don't have a hypothetical. The point was a seven year spread at one point becomes okay. I just don't think 24 and 17 is that line. Let the kid finish high school. Then again, what the Hell, he can take her to the prom.

I don't have a hypothetical. The point was a seven year spread at one point becomes okay. I just don't think 24 and 17 is that line. Let the kid finish high school. Then again, what the Hell, he can take her to the prom.

Just wondering, what is that line for the 7 year spread then? In your opinion.

By the way, a widely discussed rule of thumb is "Half your age, plus 7". Following that rule, Sanchez does come up a little short. 24/2=12, +7=19

But I'll give him that any ultra-rich girl from CT/NYC already has about 10 extra years on her. This girl probably did her first line off a bouncers dick at the age of 14.

Edited by DrDankenstein

The analogy was tongue in cheek. But I still maintain this is not that big of a deal. Seventeen is old enough for a girl to decide whether or not she's going to be a slut. This one made a very clear decision. A 23 year old pro athlete banging a 17 year old girl -- to me -- means you have a guy who has a maturity problem and extremely piss poor judgment, and a litle rich slut who has probably had sex with numerous older men.

I'm not saying Sanchez, or any 23-year-old who pursues a teenaged girl, has high character. Believe me.

I just don't think it's too far over the line.

Then we mostly agree. I never said it was illegal. I said it showed poor judgement and low character and I think less of him for it. That's what I said and except for the degree at which we each think it wrong, we are saying the same thing.

Again, read the damn thread. I just happen to think lowly of a pro QB hitting up and bedding 17 year high school students. If that's old school, so be it. It just makes me think much less of the guy and IMO he showed pretty poor judgement. You think otherwise, fine. BTW, I don't have a daughter and my "venom" is not for MS (that's just disgust) the venom is for a few posters who can't or won't read before opening up their pie-holes.

I can hardly think of two people with a broader 7 year gap. She still lives at daddy's house and he has a million dollar condo and is on tv. He graduated highschool went through college and is running his own life. At 42 and 35 sure there are differences but not full "life stages" like that.

His theory goes like this.....

Big Ben raped a woman and made the Super Bowl.

Sanchez might think he'll win it if he one ups Ben so he goes for a 17 year old.

Both have been accused on multiple occasions so they are even there.

Sanchez' rape seems to have only been of the moral variety though since some states allow adults to take advantage of children.

It is unclear whether Sanchez has actually one upped Ben. We won't know until next year's Super Bowl.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with his theory, I am just explaining it. Get it now?

NO not at all you just stated that Sanchez raped someone. I am not seeing this at all. You might not like that he dated a girl in HS this is your problem. So what? he did nothing illegal or even morally incorrect. You are way out of line by your aquasations. I am not even sure how he took advantage of her. This girl does not seem to need anything that Sanchez has. Her family is much richer than he is. You are way out of line in your diatribe.

Just wondering, what is that line then? In your opinion.

Maybe after she takes her finals and does college trips with dad? Maybe after the prom? I mean he's texting her for a "get together" and she has to tell him she can't because it's a school night or she's got homework. Maybe when she's old enough to vote? You get my theme here?

Let's put it this way - would you give one of your 24 year old friends a hard time about it? I would. Did you have to double check the law? I bet most did.

Both bad situations for an NFL qb. I just don't get the legal discussion. Clearly it is legal. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't make it smart.

Maybe after she takes her finals and does college trips with dad? Maybe after the prom? I mean he's texting her for a "get together" and she has to tell him she can't because it's a school night or she's got homework. Maybe when she's old enough to vote? You get my theme here?

So one more year?

Im not trying to defend Sanchez, and agree with you the same way Gugny does. I'm just curious on your opinions since you seem to feel so strongly about it.

So it's not an age difference thing, as much as it is a "station of life" thing? Since you seem to say it would be ok if she were in college.

I will add, that we know NOTHING about this girl or her maturity level or who she is. We do know she comes from a very rich CT/NYC family. And in my experiences with those girls, they are usually veteran world travelers who have lived a life 10 years ahead of their actual age from the moment they hit puberty.

Again, kinda stupid move for someone in his highly scrutinized position, but I dont think of him as some predator.

Edited by DrDankenstein

1. This makes sanchez look like a complete loser. NFL starting QB in NYC and you date a H.S. chick, who's not even that good looking!!?? :wallbash:

2. I know Sanchez was in trouble in USC w/some sexual assault charge that never came to be (when he was a freshman)...and now he's dating a chick in H.S. Maybe he's got some "issue"? :unsure:

3. To the guy who said that there's only a 5 yr age difference..i hear ya, but it's not just about the number: again, he's an NFL starting QB and she's in H.S. WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE IN COMMON? :blink:

4. As for the people who question the girl's parents for letting her be out-and-about until the wee hours of the morning. Lets be real, if your 17yr old daughter told you that she was dating Mark Sanchez, you'd ejaculate yourself and pray to god that Dirty Sanchez does her Dirty and you have a little Sanchez Jr. running around so your daughter can collect $30,000/mo. in financial support for the rest of her life......at the very minimum, you'll be getting free Jets tix for a while... :beer:

Edited by bobobonators

So one more year?

Im not trying to defend Sanchez, and agree with you the same way Gugny does. I'm just curious on your opinions since you seem to feel so strongly about it.

So it's not an age difference thing, as much as it is a "station of life" thing? Since you seem to say it would be ok if she were in college.

I will add, that we know NOTHING about this girl or her maturity level or who she is. We do know she comes from a very rich CT/NYC family. And in my experiences with those girls, they are usually veteran world travelers who have lived a life 10 years ahead of their actual age from the moment they hit puberty.

Again, kinda stupid move for someone in his highly scrutinized position, but I dont think of him as some predator.

I think that in this conversation stages are more important then hard numbers. Obviously law needs numbers. No matter how world travelled - she's still dealing with prom, college applications, SATs.... If she's thinking about a qb it should be one in the same place.

I went to a high end, private university filled with these girls. When they walk in at 18 they are soooo damn young. We would always kill the seniors that hooked up with them opening week. You know the guy - 21 but hangs out at the bar that serves 18 year olds? Cant relate to girls his own age? They dont fall for his games as easy... She's still almost a year away from that point and he's two years removed and a self made millionaire to boot.

I'm currently 24 and couldn't imagine picking up a 17 year old.