Want to feel really good & have a laugh

I've been listening to the "chowdah" meltdown. Here's a snippet of what I've heard so far:

"Belichek has lost it"

"Brady is hurting the team"

"Wilfork is fat and lazy"

"We need to turn over the coaching staff"

These tools watched their team win 14 games this season and they're complaining. It's very entertaining! :)

http://www.weei.com/#

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

I've been listening to the "chowdah" meltdown. Here's a snippet of what I've heard so far:

"Belichek has lost it"

These tools watched their team win 14 games this season and they're complaining. It's very entertaining! :)

Not only watched their team win 14 games, but watched Brady accumulate an amazing and league-leading set of stats - QB rating of 111, 36 TD, 4 INT, 66% completion percentage.

He's hurting the team, yeah, right.

They're leading the league in Offense, and #8 on Defense for "Points Allowed".

Um, behind the #6 Jets.

That's hysterical, thanks for the great laugh!

It is funny...but many Bills fans aren't a lot different...everyone over-reacts to what the last thing they saw...just go back and read the posts here the day after a game...

Um....the Bills have never been 14-2 and had a QB that had 29 more TDs than INTs. Big difference.

"Belichek has lost it"

LMAO!!! Brady & Wilfork should retire and Kraft needs to fire Belichek...that will solve all of the Pats problems!(sarcasm) Actually, that would solve a lot of the Bills problems.

Majority of Patriots fans are bandwagon fans anyways, just look at the stadium in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left, Gillette stadium was almost 3/4 empty. Because the Pats aren't 16-0 and in the Superbowl every single year, they think the team sucks...what douchebags!!

Top 25% of the league

#8 overall

#4 in the AFC after (drumroll) Stillers, Ravens, and Jets.

Huh.

their defense gave up more yards then the bills in the reg season but they were 8th in pts allowed...yesterday they allowed 4 td's and 320 yards in offense.

They are probably still waiting at Gillette Stadium for the refs to bail them out. They literally have no idea how to react to a loss other than to ask when does Red Sox season start.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

LMAO!!! Brady & Wilfork should retire and Kraft needs to fire Belichek...that will solve all of the Pats problems!(sarcasm) Actually, that would solve a lot of the Bills problems.

Majority of Patriots fans are bandwagon fans anyways, just look at the stadium in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left, Gillette stadium was almost 3/4 empty. Because the Pats aren't 16-0 and in the Superbowl every single year, they think the team sucks...what douchebags!!

They are spoiled brats too!!!

Same with the Cowpoke fans which is why they're detestable.

When you've gotten used to excellence losing is not an option.

During the Bills glory days of the early 90's many a post game show following a win was littered with angry fans upset that the Bills win wasn't convincing enough.

It's all perspective.

After last years beatdown by the Ravens IN New England in the wildcard playoff game, lots of fans were proclaiming that the "dynasty" was over....

gotta hand it to the Jets D and loud mouth RR, they went into NE and owned Brady :thumbsup:

The Dynasty was over when God, *ahem* Teddy Bruschi retired.

After last years beatdown by the Ravens IN New England in the wildcard playoff game, lots of fans were proclaiming that the "dynasty" was over....

gotta hand it to the Jets D and loud mouth RR, they went into NE and owned Brady :thumbsup:

Brady played like a little girl. He would take a fall if someone brushed by him.

they have a terrible defense and they need to figure out how to protect brady better. with their 6 picks in the first 3 rounds they will be ok in the next couple years.

Depends on how they draft, since they're also about to lose Light and Mankins most likely, as well as Gerard Warren in FA. I also suspect that they'll want to upgrade at RB despite the year Woodhead and the law firm guy had. There's three picks just to stay even, and some of their other stars, including Brady, are another year older. I think this year's Pats* overachieved during the regular season. Credit to BB on that. But we'll see what next year brings, even with that draft pick haul.