Want to feel really good & have a laugh

brady looked scared and pissed all night. seemed like he was trying to do too much. i have no idea what the stat line is, but watching i was thinking about them needing more rythm in the run game. instead it seemed like they where intent on having brady win the game, and the jets didnt care about anything other than dryving him as far into the ground as they could. while brady can be calm cool and collected in the pocket. he seemed a bit rattled and taken off of his game.

either of these two teams winning is just more proof that the terrorists have already won!

Amazing what happens when the pats* OL actually gets called for holding.

Only happens during the last rounds of the playoffs. Notice that Brady can be sacked without the flag being tossed during the same period of playoffs.

Coincidence that they lose only these games?

LMAO!!! Brady & Wilfork should retire and Kraft needs to fire Belichek...that will solve all of the Pats problems!(sarcasm) Actually, that would solve a lot of the Bills problems.

Majority of Patriots fans are bandwagon fans anyways, just look at the stadium in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left, Gillette stadium was almost 3/4 empty. Because the Pats aren't 16-0 and in the Superbowl every single year, they think the team sucks...what douchebags!!

Not really. There have been wildcards for more than 10 years and we haven't claimed one of them.

When you've gotten used to excellence losing is not an option.

During the Bills glory days of the early 90's many a post game show following a win was littered with angry fans upset that the Bills win wasn't convincing enough.

It's all perspective.

Ha! You must know my Dad!

During the Bills glory days of the early 90's many a post game show following a win was littered with angry fans upset that the Bills win wasn't convincing enough.

It's all perspective.

Which is precisely what we'd see here if the Bills were 14-2 and had a future HoF QB.

I'm with you & Buftex on this - it's all a matter of perspective.

brady looked scared and pissed all night. seemed like he was trying to do too much. i have no idea what the stat line is, but watching i was thinking about them needing more rythm in the run game. instead it seemed like they where intent on having brady win the game, and the jets didnt care about anything other than dryving him as far into the ground as they could. while brady can be calm cool and collected in the pocket. he seemed a bit rattled and taken off of his game.

either of these two teams winning is just more proof that the terrorists have already won!

I think the Jets got into his head. The INT he threw in the 1st quarter started him thinking too much and getting away from his game plan. Believe it or not, I think Brady's confidence level got shattered after that. He made some good throws, but I don't remember seeing so many passes off-target as I did in Sunday's game.

It's all perspective.

I remember that very well, and Bills fans and media as well questioned the likes of Jim Kelly and Marv Levy. "Kelly throws too many interceptions", "Marv gets outcoached in big games", "It's time to see what Frank Reich can do", "Bruce Smith runs past too many plays trying to get sacks"....

Anyone else remember this stuff back then? Nobody likes to see their team lose, and when they do, all you are left with is doubt, and plenty of offseason to question everything to find the answer.

BUT, it is nice to see the cheatriots fans eating a little humble pie right now...

Not really. There have been wildcards for more than 10 years and we haven't claimed one of them.

Not really...if Brady, Wilfork, Belichek & the rest of his staff were gone, maybe the Bills could beat the Patriots every year instead of losing to them (twice a year).

Despite still being a very solid team, and a team the Bills can't beat, the Patriots* are definitely a team on the down swing. For all the talk every year about them winning the Superbowl, the last one they won was 6 seasons ago. Of course, they lost 2 years ago, but the last two years they've been one and done in the playoffs.

As long as they have the core of the team there - Brady, Belichick, and a few others - they'll be competitive. But, I think it's time for Pats* fans to realize that their best days are well behind them and growing smaller in the mirror every season.