oregon duck's unis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB looks like an idiot. Instead of putting his head down for an easy first, he pitches into a crowd and his RB gets stuffed.

Why do I get the sense that Oregon is going to be badly exposed in this game, on both sides of the ball?

QB looks like an idiot. Instead of putting his head down for an easy first, he pitches into a crowd and his RB gets stuffed.

Why do I get the sense that Oregon is going to be badly exposed in this game, on both sides of the ball?

I wonder about the turf. Returner slipped 2-3 times on the opening KO. Auburn player hurts self on same play. Doesn't look to be great footing.

Pull out the long cleats.

What about the play the Auburn receiver made for the ball on 3-17? Badly miss timed it?

I wonder about the turf. Returner slipped 2-3 times on the opening KO. Auburn player hurts self on same play. Doesn't look to be great footing.

Pull out the long cleats.

Big time. Somebody's trainer could be MVP. I can't really choose between these teams so I'm just hoping for a good game.

Yeah, I just rewound that play and it looked like he should have had it. He only put up one hand but the ball wasn't that far out in front.

Edited by KD in CT

I'm not a huge fan of the carbon fiber helmet look, but do like the fluorescent yellow pop colors. Give me matte black with that yellow and it'll be like looking into the sun :D

Interesting to see what they've done with the unis all year...

Big time. Somebody's trainer could be MVP. I can't really choose between these teams so I'm just hoping for a good game.

Yeah, I just rewound that play and it looked like he should have had it. He only put up one hand but the ball wasn't that far out in front.

I was thinking the exact same thoughts. They definitely need to be changing the cleats out there - a lot of slipping so far.

And it almost looked like he alligator armed it. The throw was there, I thought.

I really don't like all these college, option QBs. If that's Newton's game, I'm not sold.

Oregon, easily has the hotter cheerleaders.

I really don't like all these college, option QBs. If that's Newton's game, I'm not sold.

But they always turn out to be great......in Canada

Oregon, easily has the hotter cheerleaders.

I was going to start a poll on the topic but I really don't see the point. :)

Fairley: easily the best player on the field so far.

I'd like to see someone actually block him. And by that I mean someone actually trying to get in his way because he is walking in untouched.

EDIT: Even the announcers says he was untouched.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot