More than 1,000 blackbirds fall dead from sky in AR

Beerball

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a list of the stuff thats been going on around the world. fish and birds dying everywhere...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-fall-from-sky-_n_804591.html

Now, my question is, does stuff like this happen EVERY winter and it's just this year that news agencies are running with it because of the way the media functions now?

Except for amphibians, Bats, Bees (honey and Bumble), birds, elephants, fish, plankton, tigers and turtles we are doing fine- and on the plus side life expectancy in America has taken it's third dip since 2007 so people can be a little less worried about Social Security.

Does anyone know if the Army still has their nerve gas storage facility in Little Rock, which is on the Arkansas River, which feeds into the Mississippi?

Just sayin'..............

I think it's fairly obvious... the earth's magnetic poles are flipping as part of the 12/21/12 apocalypse. We know , of course, many animals (birds in particular using their magnetites) use the earth's magnetic poles for navigation and migration patterns. Obviously, the sifting magnetic field is screwing up their sense of equilibrium causing them to fly and swim erratically, running into objects causing the trauma which is the cause of their deaths. Disrupting animal flight patterns is only the beginning. There will be many more signs of the upcoming apocalypse. Anyone that thought everything was going to be fine up until 12/20/12 and then suddenly explode on 12/21 is just silly... or watching to many hollywood movies. Prepare yourselves.

I think it's fairly obvious... the earth's magnetic poles are flipping as part of the 12/21/12 apocalypse. We know , of course, many animals (birds in particular using their magnetites) use the earth's magnetic poles for navigation and migration patterns. Obviously, the sifting magnetic field is screwing up their sense of equilibrium causing them to fly and swim erratically, running into objects causing the trauma which is the cause of their deaths. Disrupting animal flight patterns is only the beginning. There will be many more signs of the upcoming apocalypse. Anyone that thought everything was going to be fine up until 12/20/12 and then suddenly explode on 12/21 is just silly... or watching to many hollywood movies. Prepare yourselves.

:lol:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don't have nearly that long. Prepare yourself now.