rumored Rex ryan's wife foot fetish vid

bkc

Rex says, "it's a personal matter"...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/12/22/deadspin-rex-ryans-wife-foot-fetish-video-star/

Doesn't he know that congress repealed "Don't ask, don't tell"? Speaking of which, I find that it's much weirder that there are no gay players in the NFL. <sarcasm off>

That pretty much confirms it. No?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Oh i totally agree about the skirts. -thumbs up-

Geez this thread has legs... I mean feet... I mean... well u kno

Haha I hadn't looked since yesterday and that was what I was going to say. :worthy:

BTW am I the only one who thinks of fishnets when they read this thread has legs?

Has JoeJoe seen this yet?edit oh i see he has and am surprised by his reaction.

Edited by bowery4

that is true. If you are a public figure like this, you have gotta be smarter than that. I personally wouldnt put stuff like that on the internet at risk of being shamed at my job, which doesnt involve nearly as much media or public attention.

Thats the issue. This guy is either stupid or arrogant (or both. Either case, its going to catch up to him. The organization has already been shamed a number of times this season. A number of small incidents, but they add up and eventually, maybe if the Jets finish 8-8 or worse next season, The Jets are going to be sick of explaining themselves. Also, its obvious players like him because he is a clown just like a lot of them. At some point he is going to have to be an authority and discipline someone and they are going to look at this "child" and tell him to EAD. As much as players like this, Im sure it can turn the other way as well.

that is true. If you are a public figure like this, you have gotta be smarter than that. I personally wouldnt put stuff like that on the internet at risk of being shamed at my job, which doesnt involve nearly as much media or public attention.

Thats the issue. This guy is either stupid or arrogant (or both. Either case, its going to catch up to him. The organization has already been shamed a number of times this season. A number of small incidents, but they add up and eventually, maybe if the Jets finish 8-8 or worse next season, The Jets are going to be sick of explaining themselves. Also, its obvious players like him because he is a clown just like a lot of them. At some point he is going to have to be an authority and discipline someone and they are going to look at this "child" and tell him to EAD. As much as players like this, Im sure it can turn the other way as well.

Eat a digit?