rumored Rex ryan's wife foot fetish vid

bkc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I hadn't looked since yesterday and that was what I was going to say. :worthy:

BTW am I the only one who thinks of fishnets when they read this thread has legs?

Has JoeJoe seen this yet?edit oh i see he has and am surprised by his reaction.

lol bowery, I think of fishnets on a hot chick even when I'm not thinking of this thread. Fishnets, high heals, tight skirt... ok i'm veering away from the thread topic. blame it on the pre-christmas cabernet...

Also: this thread has 83 posts and over 5,000 views so far. Makes me wonder what it's like on the jests message boards. The topic must be confusing their fans to hellz.

Edited by Pilsner

And I have ventured into the knee fetish world. Still have to figure out what you can do with a knee, but if people can do it with feet, why not? ;)

I was thinking that if you lined up every girlfriend I ever had, I don't think I can pick out one set of their feet........I looked at my own feet and decided I wouldn't even recognize them!

I was thinking that if you lined up every girlfriend I ever had, I don't think I can pick out one set of their feet........I looked at my own feet and decided I wouldn't even recognize them!

I know my feet like the back of my hand.

WTF is that on the back of my hand?

My thinking is, ladies often wear shoes/heals which show off their feet. So why not have a gf who has well groomed/manicured feet of which u can admire. It's only one of many, numerous attributes which make up a fine lady. Not the most important one. But it's a bonus to have a lady who takes care of herself.

My thinking is, ladies often wear shoes/heals which show off their feet. So why not have a gf who has well groomed/manicured feet of which u can admire. It's only one of many, numerous attributes which make up a fine lady. Not the most important one. But it's a bonus to have a lady who takes care of herself.

I have no particular attraction to feet unless they are very pretty and attached to a beautiful woman. Still, I am not turned on simply by a display of feet.

With that said, I like to give long full body massages to girlfriends, and massaging a nice pair of feet is certainly better than touching a nasty pair of hooves.

I have no particular attraction to feet unless they are very pretty and attached to a beautiful woman. Still, I am not turned on simply by a display of feet.

With that said, I like to give long full body massages to girlfriends, and massaging a nice pair of feet is certainly better than touching a nasty pair of hooves.

LOL!! hooves. I fully agree with you Dean. I prefer a lady who takes care of her body and if she does show her feet, shows them in nice attire. A beautiful lady and pretty well taken cared of feet are not something to be shunned at all. I don't have a foot fetish like twinkle toes ryan, but in all honesty I do appreciate a girl who takes care of herself in many ways including her pedicures.

I am not a foot fetish guy (not that there is really anything wrong with it), but most feet are ugly...when you see a nice pair of feet, they kind of stick out...I remember sitting next to a girl in class, when I was in high school...sort of a cute, stoner-hippy chick...one day she wore heels to school, and her feet were just amazing...Bonnie...haven't seen any as remarkable since...and that was almost 30 years ago...my ex was really beautiful, great figure, really athletic, great legs...but she had the fugliest feet I have ever seen on a girl...not even sure what the difference is between hers and good ol' Bonnie...

Edited by Buftex

I am not a foot fetish guy (not that there is really anything wrong with it), but most feet are ugly...when you see a nice pair of feet, they kind of stick out...I remember sitting next to a girl in class, when I was in high school...sort of a cute, stoner-hippy chick...one day she wore heels to school, and her feet were just amazing...Bonnie...haven't seen any as remarkable since...and that was almost 30 years ago...my ex was really beautiful, great figure, really athletic, great legs...but she had the fugliest feet I have ever seen on a girl...not even sure what the difference is between hers and good ol' Bonnie...

I can relate to that experience Buftex. Some ladies feet do indeed stick out as extraordinary.

okay..okay...can we all make "Jets FOOTball" signs for the last game? Are we going to ask Rex in the pregame about his kickers? Don't "tiptoe" around the issue! The Jets are just going to have to toe the line on this and understand that these are the times that try men's soles...and apparently the soles of their better halves as well.

how bout when was the last time you could see yours fat boy

That's exactly it...if women are going to bring attention to their feet, then they need to be mindful of their attractiveness lol. As for males, unless they're at the pool or on the beach, there is NO GOOD REASON for them to be exposing their feet in public.

But to get back to my earlier post in this thread, I don't know how many of you realize it, but one of the things we typically need to do during a patient assessment in the hospital is check pulses in the feet. I've often been scared to death in fear over what I will find when I lift up the sheet to do that. I've damn near had to go into therapy in order to get some of the traumatic images out of my mind :doh: