I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

Want to have a rectal explosion? Eat sugar-free JellBelly Belly Flops. I worked near their factory Friday and stopped in at the bulk store at the factory and bought 4 bags. Ate almost a whole bag and an hour later had to rush to the throne.

Siilar thing happened to me when I first had Hersheys Sugar Free chocolate. Turns out the maltitol they use a sweetner was the culprit.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage was last active here at 9:05pm, January 21. It is completely out of character for him to not show up here for more than a couple days. I can only assume he's dead, with the cause of death likely a tremendous lentil-induced rectal explosion.

Sage was hiding at triplecheney for most of that time. I'm not so sure about lately. It is possible that Ennifer has him locked up there but I am not about to walk in on them.

Sage was last active here at 9:05pm, January 21. It is completely out of character for him to not show up here for more than a couple days. I can only assume he's dead, with the cause of death likely a tremendous lentil-induced rectal explosion.

Let's get him a paver made with so much water so it's not solid. It would only be fitting.

• 3 weeks later...

Sage has taken alot of ribbing during this time, but I have to come to his defense a bit...based on this thread alone...i have dramatically increased the amount of lentils, split peas and beans in the past couple of months in a consious(sp) effort to increase both protein and fiber in my diet...now while i am not eating them plain...i find it is a hell of a lot cheaper to go to wegmans and buy onions, tomatoes and hot peppers and make 3-4 days worth of lunches out of these legumes(et al)....and i do have 16 pounds to justify the 'efforts'...the added 'regularity' is a bonus...but holy hell....a bag of lentils some produce and you have lunch for over a week....thanks for starting the ball rolling....

Sage has taken alot of ribbing during this time, but I have to come to his defense a bit...based on this thread alone...i have dramatically increased the amount of lentils, split peas and beans in the past couple of months in a consious(sp) effort to increase both protein and fiber in my diet...now while i am not eating them plain...i find it is a hell of a lot cheaper to go to wegmans and buy onions, tomatoes and hot peppers and make 3-4 days worth of lunches out of these legumes(et al)....and i do have 16 pounds to justify the 'efforts'...the added 'regularity' is a bonus...but holy hell....a bag of lentils some produce and you have lunch for over a week....thanks for starting the ball rolling....

Congrats.

As for the rest of us, we enjoy eating good food for lunch. Just because you can survive on it doesn't mean its a good idea.

And yet, he's still not around. That leads me to believe he's either failed or has utterly succeeded and found true enlightenment.