I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, he did say that he could boil them. So they are a tiny bit prepared ;)

Anyway, like I was sayin', lentils are the fruit of the earth. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, lentil-kabobs, lentil creole, lentil gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple lentil, lemon lentil, coconut lentil, pepper lentil, lentil soup, lentil stew, lentil salad, lentil and potatoes, lentil burger, lentil sandwich. That- that's about it.

Anyway, like I was sayin', lentils are the fruit of the earth. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, lentil-kabobs, lentil creole, lentil gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple lentil, lemon lentil, coconut lentil, pepper lentil, lentil soup, lentil stew, lentil salad, lentil and potatoes, lentil burger, lentil sandwich. That- that's about it.

Beerball knew awll about lentuhls. We said when we got out uh Vietnam we was gonna start our own lentuhl fishin' comp'ny and name it Beerball Sage Lentuhls.

If by enlightenment you mean he hasn't had a hard stool in a week I think it's safe to say he's reached a plane of enlightenment that most of us only dream about.

Now that is what I call Hydroplaning.

On a serious note...watch out for gout.

Dude Sage is pretty young so he shouldn't worry. Gout is for old people. I have as much or more respect for old people, but they are forgetful and sometimes forget to pee. This leaves their body with too much urine which in turn causes gout.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Dude Sage is pretty young so he shouldn't worry. Gout is for old people. I have as much or more respect for old people, but they are forgetful and sometimes forget to pee. This leaves their body with too much urine which in turn causes gout.

Why is he still able to find lentils is the key question for you. Are you drunk? Because you sure seem like you are drunk.

You are obviously young. You pee more, especially at night, as you get older.