I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I finished up some homemade shaker lemon pie. Tonight it's split pea soup made from the leftover Christmas ham (including stock from scratch.)

Lentil soup goes well with ham too. And I know it will taste so much better than the plain crap Sage is eating. Even if you can't cook for **** I know it will be better just due to the ham component.

Tonight it's split pea soup

CC I applaud you for your efforts. However, I consider pea soup to be the most foul food there is ... period. I will actually eat most anything but not split pea soup. Growing up my mother made us eat whatever she prepared for dinner. Her quote was "I am not your personal chef." She made split pea soup one night and I offered to simply go without eating. Being a strict and hard headed german she made me eat it. That was until I puked it up all over the table. She never made me eat it again.

Her quote was "I am not your personal chef."

HAHA, I said that to my kids last night. Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin and asparagus last night..my training regiman has begun and I like pork tenderloin more than chicken breast, and nutionally they are aout the same, pork maybe just a wee bit leaner

Edited by plenzmd1