I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question, Sage: after almost two weeks now, any weight loss? Any ill effects you're feeling?

(Note: although this is a serious question, and I'm hoping for serious answers, I reserve the right to mock you for those serious answers.)

Serious question, Sage: after almost two weeks now, any weight loss? Any ill effects you're feeling?

(Note: although this is a serious question, and I'm hoping for serious answers, I reserve the right to mock you for those serious answers.)

Yes, I've lost about 5 pounds during the two weeks. I'm going to carefully monitor this aspect because I shouldn't lose much more than 10 or 15.

As for other ill effects, nothing much to report besides general hunger and flatulence (feel free to mock away). The craps haven't been great either.

Yes, I've lost about 5 pounds during the two weeks. I'm going to carefully monitor this aspect because I shouldn't lose much more than 10 or 15.

As for other ill effects, nothing much to report besides general hunger and flatulence (feel free to mock away). The craps haven't been great either.

You're missing out on one of the greater things in life.

Without. Reading destroys the meditation.

With. Newspaper, book, kindle. Or, if you're technologically inclined, there's nothing with taking the laptop into the crapper. I could even be dropping a deuce right now. :ph34r:

Edited by Ramius

With. Newspaper, book, kindle. Or, if you're technologically inclined, there's nothing with taking the laptop into the crapper. I could even be dropping a deuce right now. :ph34r:

I enjoy the silent space that is the porcelain throne. No phone, no talking, no input. Just me and the deuce. Screw eating lentils. Just give me some quality dook time every day.