Tonight's Game: Jets or Pats, Who do you want to win & why?

Can they both lose?

That's what I'd like to see.

I will always hate the Jets. Particularly because my cousin is such a big Jets fan and is always an ass when they win. I think Jet fans are worse than Pat fans.

As much as I despise the Pats* cheating ways, I can't stand Rex Ryan and and the rest of the NY fanboys

As much as I despise the Pats I must respect them. The Jets I don't. Aside from rooting for the tie, I would go Pats. Reality is that I do not care since the Bills have no stake and I would like to see an exciting game.

tough one. I would root for the jets because I definitely hate the pats players and coaches more. On the other hand, really can't stand rex and all the obnoxious jet fans. Screw it. J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck!

Great...I have to decide between two evils! Overtime tie seems appropriate, then nobody wins!! 0-0 Overtime tie with both N.E. and N.Y.'S QB's both getting knocked out of the game! Feel free to add to this wish list if you'd like and see what happens! I will give the edge to New England because of Belicheat's ability to gain an edge (legally or illegaly), and his unfortuante masterful coaching skills that I am envious of. Secondly, Brady is used to big game scenario's more than the Jets QB Sanchez and his skills are fully developed in comparison to Sanchez who is still trying to learn the NFL game.

My prediction is: New England 27 NY Jets 24 OT ............. I sure hate both teams though!!!

Jets. I simply hate the Pats* with all my might. Brady especially. Today is Teddy Bruschi Appreciation Day, another reason for the Pats to lose. Not just lose, lose big hopefully. Can't stand Bellichek or Kraft either.

I am not a Jets fan but since they started wearing their late 60's throwbacks I always think about the AFL and Joe Namath when I see them.

As a kid I loved the AFL teams. I will tell you this ... Everyone that rooted for an AFL team rooted for the Jets in SB III and the Chiefs in SB IV.

Edited by Bob in STL

As much as I hate NE, the Pats. Maybe it's cause I live in NJ, but Jets fans for a team that's relatively new to the whole "winning" thing are some insufferable aholes. I can't stand the Patriots more as a team, but they never struck me as a "football fan base" so I can't drum up the same kind of hate I can for the Jets. I don't remember the last time Belichick/Brady lost to the same team twice in a year. I think it was 06 against the Colts in the regular season and playoffs. Either way I'm thinking Ne 24-16