Walking Dead

ajzepp

Whats the point of digging a grave if nothing is in there? This episode had me scratching my head quite a bit.

They did go a bit deeper than necessary I guess. I'm assuming the did bury that remaing T-dog rib cage so there's at least something to put in the hole. Weren't there random remains near where they found Carols scarf? Maybe they buried that too.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can the govn'r have his zombie kid in that house without anyone knowing about it. Why didn't the zombie kid bite him when he was combing his hair?

people probably do know about it (like the doctor and Merle and other "soldiers")

the zombies teeth were pulled out so thats why she didnt bite the Gov

I did think it was a weak episode

the phone call is imaginary??

people probably do know about it (like the doctor and Merle and other "soldiers")

the zombies teeth were pulled out so thats why she didnt bite the Gov

I did think it was a weak episode

the phone call is imaginary??

I'd have to go back, but I'm pretty sure I saw teeth on his daughter. If he's keeping her around, he's not going to want to deface her in any way. He's taking a huge risk there, but with her restrained, he should easily be able to out muscle her if she tries to bite.

I'd have to go back, but I'm pretty sure I saw teeth on his daughter. If he's keeping her around, he's not going to want to deface her in any way. He's taking a huge risk there, but with her restrained, he should easily be able to out muscle her if she tries to bite.

go back and watch it, im pretty sure I remember seeing just bloody gums and not teeth

If she had no teeth then how come the Gov put the bag over her head when he was holding her?

I thought that was a "calm down" type thing....like, play time is over now go back to bed...im assuming he keeps her head bagged and shes put in a closet/other room until he wants to bring her back out for his creepy time with her...

go back and watch it, im pretty sure I remember seeing just bloody gums and not teeth

The best I can do right now is a google image search. The bloody gums you're seeing is actually her decaying lips. It's tough to tell on the pictures I pulled up, but it does looke like there's some white inside that.

Not to shed spoilers, but they are following the book pretty well here. From that perspective, highlight below to see what happens in the book:

the governor's daughter has been with him for a while and he keeps her locked up in a room. Some know about it, but they also know how sadistic he is and wouldn't dare do anything about it. He's absolutely bi-polar and nuts. As for her teeth, I can't remember, but he also had things under his shirt on his arms that prevented her from biting her.

As for the phone call, yeah...Rick loses it. He's goes through a spell where Lori is calling him on the phone. He even carries around just the receiver.

I was really wondering how they were going to portray the prison segment. The way Lori dies in the book is much worse. She has the kid and both are fine. However, the governor invades the prison and Lori runs from him while holding the baby. The governor shoots her in the back and the bullet kills both her and the baby. It was a pretty intense scene.

Ok I am confused about the phone call now.

Was it his imagination the entire time since it was Lori?

Yes, and the other three calls were from people who were killed in season 1. I'm surprised they didn't work in a call from Dale too since he's the only other member of the group who has been dead for a while now and also died on Rick's watch.

Not to shed spoilers, but they are following the book pretty well here. From that perspective, highlight below to see what happens in the book:

the governor's daughter has been with him for a while and he keeps her locked up in a room. Some know about it, but they also know how sadistic he is and wouldn't dare do anything about it. He's absolutely bi-polar and nuts. As for her teeth, I can't remember, but he also had things under his shirt on his arms that prevented her from biting her.

As for the phone call, yeah...Rick loses it. He's goes through a spell where Lori is calling him on the phone. He even carries around just the receiver.

I was really wondering how they were going to portray the prison segment. The way Lori dies in the book is much worse. She has the kid and both are fine. However, the governor invades the prison and Lori runs from him while holding the baby. The governor shoots her in the back and the bullet kills both her and the baby. It was a pretty intense scene.

no, one of the Woodbury citizens (a woman, don't remember who) blew Lori away as she was fleeing the prison, killing both her and the baby. When she found out that there was a baby, and that the prison people were not the evil folks the Governer protrayed them as, she lost it and blew the Gov away with the same shotgun...

Edited by TheMadCap

Yes, and the other three calls were from people who were killed in season 1. I'm surprised they didn't work in a call from Dale too since he's the only other member of the group who has been dead for a while now and also died on Rick's watch.

Heard the guy who plays Rick (Andrew Lincoln?) talking about how difficult it was to get the original actors to call to get their voices for the episode...maybe Dale wasn't available! No Shane either!

Edited by Buftex

They need to decide the direction Merle is going to go I think. Is he a maniacal psychopath, a dutiful foot-soldier for the Gubna, a concerned older brother or something else all together? Andrea continues to lead the league is piss-poor decisions and I cringe everytime she's on camera. Maybe Rick has exorcised his crazy for the time being, although I doubt it... Coooorl one upping Daryl in the "mom-story" department was pretty classic IMO.

They need to decide the direction Merle is going to go I think. Is he a maniacal psychopath, a dutiful foot-soldier for the Gubna, a concerned older brother or something else all together? Andrea continues to lead the league is piss-poor decisions and I cringe everytime she's on camera. Maybe Rick has exorcised his crazy for the time being, although I doubt it... Coooorl one upping Daryl in the "mom-story" department was pretty classic IMO.

Given a choice between the three, I'd rather have a show with BOTH Lori and Carol over Andrea, hands down. I hope the Governers daughter eats her for lunch...

Edited by TheMadCap