Walking Dead

ajzepp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait - T-Dog played at Georgia & teammate Hines Ward was in the last episode?

Link

Wow.

That looked like one of the zombies that "ate" T-Dog. The scene where he pinned the two zombies against the wall while Carol escapes...

I just rewatched T-Dogs scene. Wasn't him. I'm gonna have to go back and watch to see Hines.

Edited by Kevin

I think we are about to get into one of those "farm" style long lull's in the show. Looks like the Governor is taking Woodbury back to Roman times with gladiator style fights.

The opening scene was bizarre. I will wait a couple of days before I get into detail about my opinions of what is happening there. Don't want to spoil it for y'all.

That was a lame episode. Whats with the psycho Rick thing?

I thought he was going to gut the walker until he found Lori's ring. The phone call was definitely odd though. Where could that one possible go?

I thought he was going to gut the walker until he found Lori's ring. The phone call was definitely odd though. Where could that one possible go?

Pretty simple if you ask me. Think about it for a minute. There is no power, there can't possibly be anyone on the other end, right? So who do you think he's going to be talking to?

It wouldn't have rang if there was no power, I think the remaining prisoners have more going on then Rick thinks.

Think again...there is no power in the prison, yet the phone rang. Think about it in the context of what happened in the episode...

Think again...there is no power in the prison, yet the phone rang. Think about it in the context of what happened in the episode...

Hinting towards comic book spoilers really does ruin it for a lot of people.

It was an old-school phone that ran on a common-battery setup, so it's possible for the phone to ring even when there's no power. I set up something similar in my old office in Syracuse when we lost power for a week after that huge storm hit in September of '98.

Andrea didn't seem to thrilled with the whole idea of "Walker Gladiators".

Spolierish question:

There were 3 crosses out there and Darryl put the Cherokee Rose on one of them. That seemed to indicate that it was Carol's grave (with the other two being Lori's & T-Dog's). But we didn't actually see Carol die and the previews for next week had someone exclaim "That's Carol's knife!" Did they simply turn over some dirt in her memory? Is she still alive?

Hops, the graves are just symbolic. Lori's grave is empty. If that walker left any of her behind, no one has gone back into that room other than Rick.

Gotcha.

I'm going to have to watch this one again. I haven't read the graphic novels but I know that Michonne has a large fan following. I'm interested to see what happens with her. The Darryl/Merle meeting is another thing I'm looking forward to seeing.