Walking Dead

ajzepp

LOVED episode 1....I already can't wait to see what happens next week...this first one was so satisfying that I didn't even care that we had to listen to that awful singing! I thought the way they shot the last scene was great....Rick is told to duck, and then just before the other guy takes a shot you can see that the people behind the grate aren't moving like walkers...they're still. Nice!

I love how that one chick takes care of business with that samorai sword....she's a one-woman wrecking crew with that thing!

that singing and the whiny slut Lori where only parts I had to fast forward though. Rest great. I can't wait to see who these new people are.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that singing and the whiny slut Lori where only parts I had to fast forward though. Rest great. I can't wait to see who these new people are.

LOL...I'm glad the Lori parts were kept to a minimum....is it possible to have a show where the female lead isn't a lying whore?

Im with you on the new characters....and I love the prison location....lots of intriguing possibilities with this setting for sure.

LOL...I'm glad the Lori parts were kept to a minimum....is it possible to have a show where the female lead isn't a lying whore?

Im with you on the new characters....and I love the prison location....lots of intriguing possibilities with this setting for sure.

Yes fortunately they kept her role brief. It was bad enough to listen to her whining about herself, now it's herself and the BABY. Who cares about your bastard baby?

I think the new group may start a leadership struggle. Should be VERY interesting.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

I know it's a television show and it wouldn't be as gripping if the characters were sensible but there's no way I'd waste ammo on zombies when you can kill them through a fence, nor would I ever walk over one without putting something through its skull. That drives me crazy!

I like the show but stuff like that makes it stupid and it doesn't have to be.

I know it's a television show and it wouldn't be as gripping if the characters were sensible but there's no way I'd waste ammo on zombies when you can kill them through a fence, nor would I ever walk over one without putting something through its skull. That drives me crazy!

Who's the new guy? :huh:

One thing that never comes across in any tv show like this is how dark that room really was supposed to be. It doesn't seem too unreasonable to me that he might not have even been aware that zombie was there. I'd have to watch it again though, as I'm not sure if he made an obvious attempt to step over it.

One thing that never comes across in any tv show like this is how dark that room really was supposed to be. It doesn't seem too unreasonable to me that he might not have even been aware that zombie was there. I'd have to watch it again though, as I'm not sure if he made an obvious attempt to step over it.

I noticed it as they ran out, and when he turned around I knew what was going to happen.

I don't know why would it lay still like that, but the one in the tank in season one did the same thing.

I noticed it as they ran out, and when he turned around I knew what was going to happen.

I don't know why would it lay still like that, but the one in the tank in season one did the same thing.

• It seems like we've seen lots of walkers that just sort of stay relatively motionless when there's no fresh food nearby. The one one the bus in season 1 that got up when Rick walked by.
  • The one stuck in the mud was just sort of sleeping on his feet until Carl started chucking rocks at it (sort about that Dale).
  • The "grandpa walker" in the store that sort of came awake just before Michonne dispatched him with her katana.

The thing is, they sort of come awake slowly while this one grabbed Hershel's leg rather quickly. Too bad for the Greene clan. We're down to Maggie & Beth and Beth already tried to off herself. (BTW - I sort of liked the singing. They held onto a little humanity there for a bit.)

It seems the previews have given away quite a bit of what happens this season but I am quite curious of what happens with the alive inmates. They weren't too keen on having these interlopers here but also didn't appear to hate it either. Maybe because of Maggie?

How about Lori theorizing that maybe the baby is dead because it has stopped kicking? Then thinking she might get eaten from the inside-out? I got really excited at that possibility.

How about Lori theorizing that maybe the baby is dead because it has stopped kicking? Then thinking she might get eaten from the inside-out? I got really excited at that possibility.

It's a shame that she never stopped to think that a fetus has no teeth or strength.

It's a shame that she never stopped to think that a fetus has no teeth or strength.

Maybe a regular fetus - but a zombie fetus? The rules of physiology go out the window here. Though admittedly, they could hardly be called "walkers". :D

Now I'm thinking of clever zombie onesies. "Born a zombie, redefining breast-feeding."

It seems the previews have given away quite a bit of what happens this season but I am quite curious of what happens with the alive inmates. They weren't too keen on having these interlopers here but also didn't appear to hate it either. Maybe because of Maggie?

Should have offed the whole bunch, why leave those two?

So they could...

Show that Rick isn't a sociopath.

Extend the storyline.

Create suspense.

Well, besides all that. would have been neat if t-dog and Daryl, wacked them while Rick was chasing the zombie bait.

I have a feeling its going to be one of the "Governors" people.

My money's on Merle.

Edit: And on that note, I wonder how much we will even see of Rick's group next week. It seems like they'll have a lot of catching up to do with Andrea and Michonne since they weren't even in this one.

Edited by shrader

^ I agree.......Merle

Merle was in the preview for next week. Hopefully its not another dream sequence.

I'm curious about the little boy. He seems to be getting more aggressive. I'm wondering if he's going to become kind of psychotic.

Edited by Dante

My money's on Merle.

Edit: And on that note, I wonder how much we will even see of Rick's group next week. It seems like they'll have a lot of catching up to do with Andrea and Michonne since they weren't even in this one.

Ah damn. I forgot about Merle.