Walking Dead

ajzepp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea how many actual soldiers/fighters the Governor actually has? you only ever see like 10 at a time...and after last ep.....how many does he still have?

They touched on this I believe 2 episodes ago. I want to say it was 43 or so. After last weeks episode though I have no idea.

Certainly a better season finale than previous ones...thing I liked best was the rift that seems to have developed between Rick and Carl...haven't read the comic books, but I am hoping this, somewaht unpredicatable development, has some teeth to it.

My thoughts as the bus emptied - well they just picked up everyone the governor chose not to fight so they just added a whole lot of mouths and not a lot of help. Also for Carl now it will be shoved in his face that he just shot the kid in cold blood as he may have to deal with family members. That said I thought the kid was going to make a move and he shouldn't be all that guilty about it.

I know some of you are happy to see Andrea gone. I'm indifferent but her feet, with her perfectly manicured and painted toe nails bothered me. It is the freaking zombie apocalypse but there must be chinese nail salons somewhere! :nana:

Very good episode, but Andrea not being able to fight off zombie Milton once she had the pliers really bothered me. She had become a lethal hand-to-hand combat zombie killing master, and had a hand free, but couldn't plug old Milty in the face before he gnawed off her shoulder? Weak.

The governor flipping out and murdering his whole crew was insane.

Now I can get this show out of my head for a while and begin the countdown to Breaking Bad's final 8 episodes.

Very good episode, but Andrea not being able to fight off zombie Milton once she had the pliers really bothered me. She had become a lethal hand-to-hand combat zombie killing master, and had a hand free, but couldn't plug old Milty in the face before he gnawed off her shoulder? Weak.

The governor flipping out and murdering his whole crew was insane.

Now I can get this show out of my head for a while and begin the countdown to Breaking Bad's final 8 episodes.

I agree and actually all of the times she stopped to talk to him, freaking multitask! She had her feet free and 1 hand that should have been enough for her to fend off the resident nerd. Still great episode and I can't wait to see when the governor comes back around again.

Agreed.

I thought it would have been pretty cool(appropriately horrific) if she couldn't get either hand free before being chomped on......but I guess they wanted to have the "goodbye" scene.

Agreed.

I thought it would have been pretty cool(appropriately horrific) if she couldn't get either hand free before being chomped on......but I guess they wanted to have the "goodbye" scene.

I thought the same thing, but the goodbye scene SUCKED. They did an "okay" job building the tension of the two of them in the room together, especially with the music that started up toward the end. I think they really missed out on what could have been an emotional (if horrific) scene by having her continue to struggle with the restraints as he got closer and finally got to her.

Overall a good episode and a solid season. Oddly, I thought the ending, with everyone getting off the bus and the groups reaction to it, was very good, but I'm already not looking forward to the new characters (and all the bitching and complaining it's going to bring) next season.

I wanted to see someone kill that SOB guvner. Why did those two guys just stand there? They should have pumped him gull of lead. Anyone know what season four will be about?

Henchmen never kill the boss! :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing, but the goodbye scene SUCKED. They did an "okay" job building the tension of the two of them in the room together, especially with the music that started up toward the end. I think they really missed out on what could have been an emotional (if horrific) scene by having her continue to struggle with the restraints as he got closer and finally got to her.

Overall a good episode and a solid season. Oddly, I thought the ending, with everyone getting off the bus and the groups reaction to it, was very good, but I'm already not looking forward to the new characters (and all the bitching and complaining it's going to bring) next season.

Did they get the Woodbury doctor out of this trade?

I wanted to see someone kill that SOB guvner. Why did those two guys just stand there? They should have pumped him gull of lead. Anyone know what season four will be about?

It was a moral dilemma, for sure. Loyalty vs. fear I guess. The latino guy (I forget his name) will probably do the deed at some point; you could tell he made a connection with Daryl a few episodes ago and realized the Gov is a bit nuts.

The the span of the last 2 episodes of season 2 and all of season 3 we've lost some major characters: Dale, Shane, T-Dog, Lori, Merle & Andrea. Those folks, with the exception of T-Dog, had a bit of depth. Michonne pretty much scowled her way through the season so we'll need some more background to flesh her out (so to speak). I'd really like to know more about the Governor. He's got a bit of a "Cult of Personality" going on there. Some flashbacks to before the breakout would be great, IMHO. Also, we'd get to bring back some actors for those.

All in all, it was a good season. I look forward to where they go with Tyrese and the new people from Woodbury at the prison. Maybe Glen and Maggie will elope, y'know, to save money. BTW, baller move Glen. He didn't go to Jared; just pulled out some pliers. :thumbsup:

Some of you people actually liked the season finale of Walking Dead? This was by far one of the weakest episode of the show. The whole deal with Carl was cool and the whole Andrea dying off was nuts, but seriously. WTF is up with Darryl? An episode before he lost his brother and had to stab it in the head and looked distraught. I thought he'd be a tad more upset than he was in the last episode. Seriously though. The governor and Rick never even saw each other in the season finale? That was LAAAAAMEEEEE. All that build up and all that talk, and they didn't even shoot one bullet at each other. Talk about weak. Lastly, no cliffhangers? The season 2 finale was AMAZING. This one leaves me not caring about Season 4. I love this show but they dropped the ball with this season finale.

Some of you people actually liked the season finale of Walking Dead? This was by far one of the weakest episode of the show. The whole deal with Carl was cool and the whole Andrea dying off was nuts, but seriously. WTF is up with Darryl? An episode before he lost his brother and had to stab it in the head and looked distraught. I thought he'd be a tad more upset than he was in the last episode. Seriously though. The governor and Rick never even saw each other in the season finale? That was LAAAAAMEEEEE. All that build up and all that talk, and they didn't even shoot one bullet at each other. Talk about weak. Lastly, no cliffhangers? The season 2 finale was AMAZING. This one leaves me not caring about Season 4. I love this show but they dropped the ball with this season finale.

I kind of have to agree. I was about 5 episodes behind, so within the last 3 days I finished season 3. All that build up with no resolution. So now they have the core group and a bunch of kids and old people to care for.

if you don't like it....don't watch it. Easy.

• 3 months later...

Gotta love the stuff that comes out at comic-con...it always has a lot of meat on the bone.

I can't believe it's less than three months until the premiere...wow, this year is FLYING by. I hope they split the season again like they did last year.

Gotta love the stuff that comes out at comic-con...it always has a lot of meat on the bone.

I can't believe it's less than three months until the premiere...wow, this year is FLYING by. I hope they split the season again like they did last year.

Three months for me to figure out how to continue watching this show. I don't have AMC anymore.

Three months for me to figure out how to continue watching this show. I don't have AMC anymore.

you've got mail