Walking Dead

ajzepp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be interesting to see Daryl with his brother.....a lot of emotions going to come out and whether or not Rick interacts with show some leadership skills.

Daryl isn't happy with his brother...........I wonder how he is going to feel when he sees his brother and if his brother tries to regain control over him again.

anyone who read the graphic novel.....I thought the Governor was inside the prison and in control?????? (I havent read them, just thought I had a vague understanding of some plot outlines)

No. He is the "Governer" of the Town of Woodbury.

As a side point that will interest almost no one but me, the actor the chose to portray the convict that Rick cuts in half looks very much like the character of the Governer in the GNs...

Edited by TheMadCap

I've been back and forth on this show. It is pretty good but not great however last night's episode was excellent. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop! When they went off on the military guys I loved the twist (even though I saw it coming - more like hoped it would happen). At the end of the episode I though wow that was awesome why can't every episode be like that! Then I remembered why because Rick and Lori have to be in it. :thumbdown:

I've been back and forth on this show. It is pretty good but not great however last night's episode was excellent. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop! When they went off on the military guys I loved the twist (even though I saw it coming - more like hoped it would happen). At the end of the episode I though wow that was awesome why can't every episode be like that! Then I remembered why because Rick and Lori have to be in it. :thumbdown:

I have a hard time believing the NG guys would get caught that flat footed. But other than that I liked it.

I have a hard time believing the NG guys would get caught that flat footed. But other than that I liked it.

Right? Like a bunch of scrubs like those pinheads are gonna sneak up on military types, and wax them all without even getting off a shot at them, much less losing a man.

Right? Like a bunch of scrubs like those pinheads are gonna sneak up on military types, and wax them all without even getting off a shot at them, much less losing a man.

I wonder how long they had been in that small fenced in area. I can imagine them being very sleep deprived

Can somebody say, "Fishheads". All kidding aside, what is the deal with zombies in tanks?????

I am thinking it has something to do with the "tea" that they kept mentioning, and pushing on everyone? What is in that damn tea?

All in all a good episode I suppose...glad they finally explained the practical reasons for having two pet zombies chained, with no mouth or arms... having not read (and no plans to do so) read the graphic novels, I have no idea where this Woodbury thing is going...but it was starting to feel a little like a Star Trek episode. The crew lands on an idealic paradise planet, with a hollow, "charismatic" leader who is hiding something sinister...the writing on this show is pretty spotty...remains to be seen if they can sustain an interesting story line...

Edited by Buftex

I am thinking it has something to do with the "tea" that they kept mentioning, and pushing on everyone? What is in that damn tea?

All in all a good episode I suppose...glad they finally explained the practical reasons for having two pet zombies chained, with no mouth or arms... having not read (and no plans to do so) read the graphic novels, I have no idea where this Woodbury thing is going...but it was starting to feel a little like a Star Trek episode. The crew lands on an idealic paradise planet, with a hollow, "charismatic" leader who is hiding something sinister...the writing on this show is pretty spotty...remains to be seen if they can sustain an interesting story line...

And they didn't even mention how she had been using the zombies as pack mules, carrying all their gear.

to the poster who said the writing on this show is a little spotty - well, they are going off of a graphic novel, so basic plot lines (like the idea of the ideallic town of Woodbury with its sinister leader) are already in existence...

I agree that the last episode was one of, if not the best episodes of Walking Dead...sad that it all happened sans the main characters (whats that say about the show in general?? haha)

I was quite confused - and a bit shocked - by the floating heads....

(FWIW I just thought the governor really liked his tea because its kind of "a relic of the old world" type thing...look how civilized we are, we drink tea - but execute soldiers and keep their heads in fish tanks)

to the poster who said the writing on this show is a little spotty - well, they are going off of a graphic novel, so basic plot lines (like the idea of the ideallic town of Woodbury with its sinister leader) are already in existence...

I agree that the last episode was one of, if not the best episodes of Walking Dead...sad that it all happened sans the main characters (whats that say about the show in general?? haha)

(FWIW I just thought the governor really liked his tea because its kind of "a relic of the old world" type thing...look how civilized we are, we drink tea - but execute soldiers and keep their heads in fish tanks)

Maybe that is all it is..but they seemed to make a big effort to show you that the two ladies were given tea, and, IIRC, the blonde lady (Angela?) sipped from it, but the other lady only scowled at it. And then, when the Governor was talking to his minion, he says something like "I have you around to tell me what I need to hear...and for your tea". I don't know...two mentions of tea, in unrelated scenes, kind of struck me as odd.

When I said the writing was a little spotty, I was more referring to the characters than the plot. Sometimes the characters just seem to act "out of character" for the convenience of the plot. Not a big deal, as it is really just an action-adventure type show...

I don't recall now, but were all the heads in the tanks at the end, males? Just trying to figure out the Governors motivation...keeping the ladies around to breed/populate his new town? All in all, a good episode...keeps you wondering.

Maybe that is all it is..but they seemed to make a big effort to show you that the two ladies were given tea, and, IIRC, the blonde lady (Angela?) sipped from it, but the other lady only scowled at it. And then, when the Governor was talking to his minion, he says something like "I have you around to tell me what I need to hear...and for your tea". I don't know...two mentions of tea, in unrelated scenes, kind of struck me as odd.

When I said the writing was a little spotty, I was more referring to the characters than the plot. Sometimes the characters just seem to act "out of character" for the convenience of the plot. Not a big deal, as it is really just an action-adventure type show...

I don't recall now, but were all the heads in the tanks at the end, males? Just trying to figure out the Governors motivation...keeping the ladies around to breed/populate his new town? All in all, a good episode...keeps you wondering.

yea I agree about the characters, some of them are TERRIBLE actors (must have more money now to pay good actors like The Governor? than when originally casted, because most of original cast are bad bad bad actors) - and some of the writing does have them doing stupid things haha

and back to the tea, I see where your coming from but again, just see the mentions of tea as a "were so civilized" type bit, I could be completely wrong though....what would the affect of "zombie juice" be? haha

wait until you see who's in the closet! (Not figuratively)

wait until you see who's in the closet! (Not figuratively)

Tom Brady makes a cameo?

(I know, you said not figuratively....just can't help myself sometimes)