After 2 straight Ws what are you rooting for?

mikegamms

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they were 0-8, I saw no reason to win with the possibility of Luck being available, since Luck appears to be a once in a decade player. Now, at 2-8 there is no chance of getting the #1 pick & the team appears to be playing a lot better & developing a pretty good bunch of receivers. With Luck gone, I wouldn't draft any other QB early & I'm no longer interested in where we draft. Just win.

Im rooting for the Bills at this point.

Im very proud of this team now. "Rock bottom" lasted about 2 weeks when I expected it to last 2-3 seasons. They players seem to have a great attitude considering they have been all but eliminated for weeks.

And IMO after Luck who may not declare, there isnt really that much separation between the top 5-10 picks.

Act the gracious host as Pittsburgh comes to our stadium, then close the doors and kick the living snot out of them.

And then ask them...................................

Why so serious?

Edited by Rockinon

Curious what the majority of fans are thinking. I've heard some people that wish they'd stopped winning and secure te first round pick. Other fans, like myself, think no matter what they want the bills to win each game.

Everyone can secure a first round pick...It is guaranteed :thumbsup:

I like winning and would like us to continue winning. Next years draft has a good # of QBs entering the draft and is not restricted to just Andrew Luck, so not having the 1st overall pick is not bad.

What I want to see:

Better run defense as the weather gets lousy in Western New York (and we still have three home games and one at cold and windy New York).

Better ST play. Our special teams have been anything but special....Missed FGs, average Punts, very poor KR, PRs, too many penalties during ST play.

Curious what the majority of fans are thinking. I've heard some people that wish they'd stopped winning and secure te first round pick. Other fans, like myself, think no matter what they want the bills to win each game.

6 more baby. Mallett in the middle of the 1st (to sit behind Fitz), a LB in the 2nd and then go DL/Oline the rest of the way. This is Munch's dream scenario.