No outrage over Merrimans past arrest?

CodeMonkey

Where are all the people who in the past have been outraged by Vicks dog torture and Pig Bens alleged rape?

Where are all the people who thought dumping Lynch was a great move because of his legal problems?

Doesn't choking a woman and holding her prisoner count?

The charges were dropped in a week (unlike Pig Ben who never had charges filed in the first place)and personally I don't think it should matter as far as playing football is concerned. But I'm curious why people aren't outraged by Merriman being a Bill now?

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alsp, a couple of things probably fail to resonate with folks from the way you asked the question.

1. You ask where is the "outrage". Outrage seems to be all the thing in these days of on the edge internet posting and baseball electoral concession speeches. However, in terms of watching football or even loving the Bills, being bothered, miffed, pissed or something milder than outrage would seem to be asking for something folks really feel.

2. Equivalency- you seem to assume or imply some type of equivalency between all these acts. Many of them seem quite reprehensible, but given that in some cases the horrible person involved was found guilty but others no charges were even filed. There simply is not equivalency here so an expectation of equivalent "outrage" is something you will not (and should not) see.

1) She's Tila...and yes reports are that she was drunk...she was probably on drugs...she's a wreck...

2) She had to straight up drop the charges

3) Merriman actually WON a default judgment (shortly after this incident) against her for tortuous interference w/ contract and trademark infringement...Tila owes Merriman $2 million dollars right now...she sabotaged some deal w/ Walmart involving the "Lights Out" brand...lol...

Edited by dayman

Where are all the people who in the past have been outraged by Vicks dog torture and Pig Bens alleged rape?

Where are all the people who thought dumping Lynch was a great move because of his legal problems?

The charges were dropped in a week (unlike Pig Ben who never had charges filed in the first place)and personally I don't think it should matter as far as playing football is concerned. But I'm curious why people aren't outraged by Merriman being a Bill now?

Furburgler :pirate: - multiple accusations with numerous accounts of him being a complete :censored: who enjoys treating women like meat

Lynch :oops: - multiple accusations, a misdimeanor conviction, thug image, but generally seen a friendly guy who is too dumb to stay out of trouble

Merriman 0:) - one accusation by a drunken filthy :censored: that instigated the confrontation while he was trying to keep her from driving drunk

Edited by Buffalokie

when you've sunk to the LAST team w/o a win. You do what you have to.

BTW

complete :censored: who enjoys treating women like meat

what do you call your avatar showing bigboobs? Manly? or someone who enjoys treating women like meat??

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

A slow day results in a thread rehashing what is now a non-issue.

In Merriman's defense, it was Tila Tequila.

I agree... If it was anyone else I might care. I am one of the many who enjoyed seeing people throwing bottles at her at the Juggalo concert. She's an attention whore who deserves everything she gets. :nana:

when you've sunk to the LAST team w/o a win. You do what you have to.

BTW

what do you call your avatar showing bigboobs? Manly? or someone who enjoys treating women like meat??

Touche. :flirt:

To answer your question though, no, I do not, this thread isn't about me, and I've never had those sort of accusations aimed my direction. That woman chose to dress that way, and I happen to like it. Big difference. Would I act like anything less than a gentleman in her presence? Never.

If she was anything like my ex it may have been disearved action ???

Furburgler :pirate: - multiple accusations with numerous accounts of him being a complete :censored: who enjoys treating women like meatLynch :oops: - multiple accusations, a misdimeanor conviction, thug image, but generally seen a friendly guy who is too dumb to stay out of trouble

Merriman 0:) - one accusation by a drunken filthy :censored: that instigated the confrontation while he was trying to keep her from driving drunk

This used to be the rule in the NFL, not the exception. See "Boys Will Be Boys"--awesome read. Other than the money, no doubt Charles Haley, Mike Irvin and the Boys are glad they ran the NFL a generation ago.

Anyway, no outrage over steroid cheating?

Edited by Mr. WEO

Furburgler :pirate: - multiple accusations with numerous accounts of him being a complete :censored: who enjoys treating women like meat

Lynch :oops: - multiple accusations, a misdimeanor conviction, thug image, but generally seen a friendly guy who is too dumb to stay out of trouble

all of this

And why are some of you idiots trying to prove a point when you have no idea what you are talking about? Let's make it easy: violent convicted felon? Does not belong in NFL. Accused of stuff? America says that's not good enough to ruin a life over.

This is different........lol

Just don't hurt the puppy dogs!:nana:

That's what I'm thinkin' - as long as he's nice to children, old people, and small animals, what's the problem? :unsure:

(BTW - doe's anyone know what substance he took? I buy DHEA over-the-counter at Vitamin World and GNC - yet it's a banned substance in the NFL and almost every major 'sports body'.)

Maybe because it sounded like an isolated drunken he said/she said dispute between a pair of high profile attention whores and as far as I know, no one was hurt in the incident.

Not quite the same as feeding a stolen family pet to a bunch of vicious fighting dogs because that's what gets your dick hard, or consistently taking advantage of semi-conscious drunk college girls with your entourage standing guard to keep her friends from rescuing her.