Does Wade get fired this week?

sullim4

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Wade be fired this week?

• Yes
    • No

If Wade does get fired, what are the chances he comes back to Buffalo and has George Edwards take his place in the unemployment line?

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it is likely. Ralph fired Wade, and I don't know how eager Wade would be to come back and work for him.

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it is likely. Ralph fired Wade, and I don't know how eager Wade would be to come back and work for him.

I was thinking that reading this and other threads, that I wonder how many coaches would come to Buffalo after Mr. Wilson passes.

I would much rather they bring in John Fox to fix the defense. Or maybe Mike Singletary, but I bet Singletary's job is safe.

I think you're right that Singletary's not going anywhere this season. If everything was equal, I would prefer Wade to Fox, but since Wade wouldn't come back (can't imagine a scenario that it would happen), Fox would be awesome! Not a reality for the Bills given their insistence on below bargain basement priced coaches, but a nice dream.

If Wade gets fired, it will be preceded by a statement

from Jerry Jones to the effect saying "I have full confidence that

Coach Philips and the coaching staff will make the adjustments

and have the Cowboys return to winning football."

After that statement is made, Wade better contact

Century 21 or ERA real estate companies.

With HOMO out they will be lucky to win 3games. Wade is probably wondering right now who will I be workin for next year at this time.. But with that said Perry Fewell is a monster with the rite D, if Rob Ryan is considered a top candidate for a head coaching job then Perry Fewell have to be toe to toe with him, the last 3or4 weeks the D have been nothing short of dominate.

If Wade gets fired, it will be preceded by a statement

from Jerry Jones to the effect saying "I have full confidence that

Coach Philips and the coaching staff will make the adjustments

and have the Cowboys return to winning football."

After that statement is made, Wade better contact

Century 21 or ERA real estate companies.

He did this on Sept 24th.

"I do believe in Wade and the staff and the players,"