Does Wade get fired this week?

sullim4

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Wade be fired this week?

• Yes
    • No

He'll likely survive the week, but not the season.

Exactly. Wade's got a job for the rest of the year - I really don't see Jones firing him mid-season.

If Jerry still wanted Jason Garrett as HC, then I can see this happening. But I don't think he even wants that anymore.

If Wade does get fired, what are the chances he comes back to Buffalo and has George Edwards take his place in the unemployment line?

Still say none...slim would be generous.

Wade won't come back to Buffalo as long as Ralph is around, even if Ralph was willing to make amends.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Wade will finish out the season.

He won't be back for the next football season, as Jerry Jones will throw bags of money at A) Bill Cowher or B) Jon Gruden).

Bill Cowher in Dallas for sure....

JJ built this team now minus Parcells, its mostly his fault for not rebuilding that O line...Dez Bryant instead of a tackle to replace Flozell Adams is typical

I would much rather they bring in John Fox to fix the defense. Or maybe Mike Singletary, but I bet Singletary's job is safe.

I think Fox would be great in Buffalo. I hope it happens but I think he gets another head coaching job. I think Del Rio will be axed this year too. I wouldn't mind him. Might be lots of options for the position.