Brett Favre might be in some hot water...

Buftex

Anyone know for sure if this is BFs twitter feed?

http://twitter.com/OLGunslinger4

There's some interesting comments from this past summer....

@jennifersterger hey there beautiful... wanna see my new "watch"? Heck its awfully nice... :-)

@chelseaburn heck you're one pretty girl... wanna see an old man's 'watch'?

@RedboneJK awww shucks lil lady... you just gave an old man a chubby... golly you're beautiful

golly young lady... nice rack. wanna see my 'watch'? RT @RedboneJK: Why did I just wake up 2... "I see dead people." Not cool! smh!

@BonnieB_ESPN hey bonnie.... wanna see my 'watch'?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesnt sound a thing like brett farve to me. That guy clearly didnt have Bretts southern drawl.

Very weak attempt IMO.

Funny...I think it sounds just like him. Favre's "southern drawl" is something that gets heavier when he is trying to illicit sympathy. For whatever reason...I think it is him...he hasn't issued any denials. I also don't think this belongs in the Ben Roethlisberger category either. It is surely an embarassment for the league, but it is a pretty victimless "crime", other than Favre's own ego... :rolleyes:

Maybe he was just lonely while he spent time in New York and sought some companionship with Sterger who, if you hadn't noticed, does resemble his wife, Deanna.

A much younger, hotter, better bodied and perfectly big breasted version of his wife...

Funny...I think it sounds just like him. Favre's "southern drawl" is something that gets heavier when he is trying to illicit sympathy. For whatever reason...I think it is him...he hasn't issued any denials. I also don't think this belongs in the Ben Roethlisberger category either. It is surely an embarassment for the league, but it is a pretty victimless "crime", other than Favre's own ego... :rolleyes:

It's pretty clearly sexual harassment, which is a fairly serious crime in any workplace.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5723186

Athlete's aren't known for being smart, but I have a hard time believing that an NFL hall of fame QB with a SB ring and several MVPs under his belt could possibly be stupid enough to send pictures of his member to anyone not married to him. It's like begging someone to take advantage of you, get a lot of your money and end your marriage all in one swoop - as if he doesn't have enough gorgeous a55 fawning over him constantly. Get real. It was partially believable right up until the rooster photos.

Brett Favre is a dumb redneck who was given a license to screw anyone he wants for the last 20 years. This should surprise no one. Didn't Tiger Woods teach us anything? No matter how rich, famous and hot their wives are; dudes are dudes and athletes are notoriously stupid ones.

It's pretty clearly sexual harassment, which is a fairly serious crime in any workplace.

I am not sure that it is "clearly sexual harassment", but I understand your point. We don't really know, from anything out there yet, what her role was in this, other than being the object of Favres' desire. I am guessing we never will. Did she encourage it? Did she give him her phone number? If not, did a Jets employee give it too him? If it turns into a sexual harassment case, the Jets might be proven to be as culpable as Favre. So far, for her part, her agent just keeps saying that she is "strongly considering cooperating with NFL investigators".

I am not sure that it is "clearly sexual harassment", but I understand your point. We don't really know, from anything out there yet, what her role was in this, other than being the object of Favres' desire. I am guessing we never will. Did she encourage it? Did she give him her phone number? If not, did a Jets employee give it too him? If it turns into a sexual harassment case, the Jets might be proven to be as culpable as Favre. So far, for her part, her agent just keeps saying that she is "strongly considering cooperating with NFL investigators".

Doesn't sound like she is cooperating with the NFL now. It does sound like the Jets have some involvement in this whole thing. If it happened under their watch, you're right, it could open them up to sexual harassment, but I still question the timing, during the week of the Jets-Vikings game. I just would like to know who leaked the news about the texts, if Sterger did not do it.

I have a feeling that this will disappear and nothing will happen to Favre.

Doesn't sound like she is cooperating with the NFL now. It does sound like the Jets have some involvement in this whole thing. If it happened under their watch, you're right, it could open them up to sexual harassment, but I still question the timing, during the week of the Jets-Vikings game. I just would like to know who leaked the news about the texts, if Sterger did not do it.

Jenn Sterger is the new Matt Walsh.

You know I saw a scroll during the football game on espn Saturday night, and it said that she was not going to cooperate with the league if her and Favre came to a financial settlement (as usual, I think they said according to sources)........Since then, I never saw that reported on espn.com or anything, but I bet that is what is going on.

You know I saw a scroll during the football game on espn Saturday night, and it said that she was not going to cooperate with the league if her and Favre came to a financial settlement (as usual, I think they said according to sources)........Since then, I never saw that reported on espn.com or anything, but I bet that is what is going on.

This whole thing is even more disturbing when you consider that she's only a "reporter" due to the notoriety she received after being caught on camera as a fan at a Florida State-Miami football game shaking her breasts, and the commentators talked about her on air. Disgusting.

Edited by Punch

I'm thinking of a new ad campaign for Wrangler Jeans. Brett Favre, NFL's most interesting man. "I don't always wear pants, but when I do, I prefer Wrangler Jeans."

Or maybe they could hire him as a spokesmen for Crocs?

I'm thinking of a new ad campaign for Wrangler Jeans. Brett Favre, NFL's most interesting man. "I don't always wear pants, but when I do, I prefer Wrangler Jeans."

If the photos aren't of him, there's really no case here.

Brett Favre is a dumb redneck who was given a license to screw anyone he wants for the last 20 years. This should surprise no one. Didn't Tiger Woods teach us anything? No matter how rich, famous and hot their wives are; dudes are dudes and athletes are notoriously stupid ones.

And never more evident than in their decision to get hitched during the prime of their career and age. They should uniformally leave the commitments for after their career has played out.

Edited by Fan in Chicago