Brett Favre might be in some hot water...

Buftex

A friend of mine, whos from GB, said many years ago when Bret was in GB, it was hush hush that Bret had a couple girlfriends up there while he waa married. Said he was very much a womanizer. Now, at time i didnt believe him and just thought it was the fans talking, ya know... seeing stuff like this makes me think maybe he was speaking the truth.

But like mentioned before who cares. I honestly dont care about any athletes personal life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else find it odd that a swarm of bad press goes out against Brett Favre from former Jets employees, the week the Vikings are scheduled to play the Jets??? I'm not sure why anyone would go to such great lengths just to win a football game, but this smells a little rotten to me. How does this stuff that happened back in 2008 come out all of a sudden? It seems like the Jets are the anointed Super Bowl darlings of this season. This is beyond strange, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Edited by Got_Wood

On the contrary, I'd be shocked if it had broke at any other time this year. If someone wanted the details released, they are going to go for maximum exposure.

Again, it's two years later. There's something wrong with that.

Remember, the NFL isn't "just a game". It's a business. In fact, one of the most profitable businesses in the world. And you have all of the gambling associated with the games as well. Lots of money to be had swaying games one way or the other.

He's Brett Farve. He can waltz into the middle of training camp and no one is offended. He doesn't listen or care about his coach's gameplan but uses him as a chauffer. He leaks a text message in the press so the Vikings up their offer by millions. The rules don't apply to him.

They are both attractive no doubt...Deanna is pretty hot too...and real tots too! Not real for Starger girl!

I hate the fake ones so bad. They are a scourge on our society. This bimbo got famous because of her plastic surgeon's work........I've heard people say things like "Pam Anderson's assets." Are they really assets when they are man made and probably have an expiration date.

You are living under a rock?

Did you mean "rock", or "rooster"?

I hate the fake ones so bad. They are a scourge on our society. This bimbo got famous because of her plastic surgeon's work........I've heard people say things like "Pam Anderson's assets." Are they really assets when they are man made and probably have an expiration date.

Someone's bitter about some boobies in the past.

Forgive me if this was posted already...NSFW....is it me, or does the apple of Brett's....err...eye...bare a striking resemblance to his wife?

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

That doesnt sound a thing like brett farve to me. That guy clearly didnt have Bretts southern drawl.

Very weak attempt IMO.

Edited by Thoner7

Anyone else find it odd that a swarm of bad press goes out against Brett Favre from former Jets employees, the week the Vikings are scheduled to play the Jets??? I'm not sure why anyone would go to such great lengths just to win a football game, but this smells a little rotten to me. How does this stuff that happened back in 2008 come out all of a sudden? It seems like the Jets are the anointed Super Bowl darlings of this season. This is beyond strange, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

I noticed that. I think Ryan is a "Just Win Baby" type. Look at how he tried to pick up TE b4 the Bills game.

If you can't spy 'em, distract 'em?

They're all real if you're the one touchin' 'em.

Jenn Starger is waaaaaaaaaay hotter than his wife...

Well, in fairness she's about 15 years younger, no? I think his wife is pretty attractive.

Again, it's two years later. There's something wrong with that.

Remember, the NFL isn't "just a game". It's a business. In fact, one of the most profitable businesses in the world. And you have all of the gambling associated with the games as well. Lots of money to be had swaying games one way or the other.

Yes, and media coverage of the NFL and celebrities are just businesses too -- very lucrative ones. And the way you sell more newspapers or get more eyeballs to your website or make yourself famous if you're a no-talent girl with big boobs is to break scandals, and break them at a time when they are likely to gain maximum exposure. It doesn't matter if it was 2 days or 2 years ago, that's the way this business works and everyone involved knows it. Let's not pretend the NFL exists in a vacuum.

Edited by KD in CT

So the NFL is gonna investigate. This should be easy, have Favre pull down his pants and compare to the pictures. But you know they won't do it.

I don't know - espn.com is reporting that the investigation is being fast-tracked!

I don't know - espn.com is reporting that the investigation is being fast-tracked!

Probably so they can annouce that Favre has been cleared of all wrongdoing before the game tomorrow night. Then he can go out and have a big 'ol gunslinger night!