Lil' Donte is angry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donte has heart. That is something many on this sorry ass team lack. He isn't the problem. Yea he wiffed on LT but he was trying to make up for someone else not doing thier job. Leave him alone.

Then he should be calling that someone else out. Remember Kelly calling out Ballard? Kelly had heart, was a leader, and had talent.

This is in no way a commentary on Donte Whitner's football playing ability, but any "fan" who feels it is necessary to attack a player on a social networking platform really needs to have the computer taken away.

I have been a Bills fan for a long time, and I don't think there have ever been this many players I can't stand on the team. Whitner, Maybin, Steve Rifleman Johnson, McCargo, Trent (he gone), Shawn steroids Nelson, Ellison, Kelsay...... the list goes on and on. At least on the 68 team you felt they were trying. Mini Max Anserson was a heck of a player.

This is in no way a commentary on Donte Whitner's football playing ability, but any "fan" who feels it is necessary to attack a player on a social networking platform really needs to have the computer taken away.

This is in no way a commentary on Donte Whitner's football playing ability, but any "player" on a losing, pathetic team who feels it necessary to endlessly tweet then complain about the tweets he gets, needs to have his computer AND smart phone taken away.

Donte, news flash for you: More hits = less twits.

You mean Kawika Mitchell? We are fans. Well. Some of us are fans. Like as was stated, the guy cares about winning and losing. Is that such a tragedy? Yes, it's a bit silly he lets it get under his skin but who are we to pick at the guy? I am sure other players see how the guys in Buffalo are treated. Do we want to be known as complete jerks to our own team? Not like there is a big plus to playing in the northern abysmal town of Buffalo, lets not make up another reason for players not wanting to come here.

**I thought it was KM's tweet about Williams. my bad

I'm glad he cares about winning, I am sure they all do. But they suck, they all really suck. If you can honestly watch a game and not say they suck your rose colored glasses are astoundingly blinding. Donte is constantly out of position and does not recognize a thing the offense is running. Has piss poor instincts and make a big hit when the player is already wrapped up.......10 yards down field after the first down.

I love the Bills but I will not waste 4 more hours on a Sunday that I could be spending with the family. Let me know what happens.

If kids get under his skin like that... gee, maybe he should be in fast food mgmt. or something.

You don't know what's being said. I'm sure he's responding to something beyond the pale. If you read the message boards on any website these

days you see the sheer ignorance out in the world. People always manage to go way over the line. People can "contact" him on twitter. That's

their right. He is within his right to be pissed off.

via Twitcher

DonteWhitner: I could get a fine from the NFL right now if I felt like letting some of u punks kno to leave me the F*ck alone!

:D:bag::D

They need to put him on the bench where he is better suited as a good back up . George Wilson proved last year he should be the starter . Whitner has heart but along with Maybin there production on the field is all the proof i need to see that change is needed . If they could put on the field what they use out there mouth it would be a different story !!

Hopefully they got to read what Talley said on his twitter account . Coming from him that may be a tell tale sign that they need to get off there a** !!!

GO BILLS !!!

"I think that a guy who plays football gets enough attention. It's "a bunch of narcissists that want to sit and type stuff about themselves all the time. We'll put mirrors in some of their lockers if that's necessary but they don't have to Twitter." - Mike Leach, via Twitter

Fixed.

Other than as a source of breaking news, I'll never understand the fascination with Twitter. I don't care what celebs/athletes are doing, and if I really wanted to know what my friends/acquaintances are doing, I'll give them a call.

Wow, this is an interesting thing. He enjoys passing along his feelings and personal insight to fans and the irony is that people are using his twitter to aggitate him. This is frustrating, and he has two choices, get rid of twitter or grow thicker skin. As the service he provides to people is a choice he should simply remove it.

Why is it that we as fans feel we have the right to intrude ourselves on our teams athletes? What gives us the right? It is a sad day when people write a sports team's safety but will not write congress or even pay attention what is going on in the world.

Twitter is for closers.

ABCD

Always Be Criticizing Donte

DonteWhitner on Twitter this morning:

"Thank God for another day...practice, chiropractor, massage, Day Spa...have a great day."

What? He's not having his nails done too? Or is a mani/pedi part of the Day Spa deal?

I kind of wondered if Lil' Donte was the player Talley had in mind with his tirade about "too many distractions" for the modern manicured, pedicured player b'cause he used the nasty feet of a star DB as an example.

Donte:

(more time watching film and studying the playbook, less time at the day spa, more time working out) = (more hits, less twits)

Keep it up with the chiropractor and massage, though. Just be sure you pick your professionals on effect and not looks.

DonteWhitner on Twitter this morning:

"Thank God for another day...practice, chiropractor, massage, Day Spa...have a great day."

What? He's not having his nails done too? Or is a mani/pedi part of the Day Spa deal?

That's hilarious...Didn't Darryl Talley just comment on this type of thing?

And don't worry, I'm sure the Day Spa is full service... :lol:

I'm sorry...I know there is really nothing wrong with this stuff...I know it does not necessarily mean a guy is a metro-whatever or feminine...I'm sure Lil' Donte is a tough guy and all...But please for the love of God can we just get rid of him once and for all...Best of luck to him, but honestly I just don't want the guy on My team for reasons on and off the field... B-)

That's hilarious...Didn't Darryl Talley just comment on this type of thing?

And don't worry, I'm sure the Day Spa is full service... :lol:

I'm sorry...I know there is really nothing wrong with this stuff...I know it does not necessarily mean a guy is a metro-whatever or feminine...I'm sure Lil' Donte is a tough guy and all...But please for the love of God can we just get rid of him once and for all...Best of luck to him, but honestly I just don't want the guy on My team for reasons on and off the field... B-)

Beckham is the classic metrosexual. Nobody laughs at him 'cuz of his level of play. He's got freaking movies with his name in it "Bend it like Beckham". They aren't called "get a pedicure like Beckham" even though he does (get pedicures that is). Moral: play out of your head, you can do whatever you like in your off-time.

After Lil' Donte leads his team to four Division championships, a League championship, and played in his 2nd probowl, he can write the sequel to that 1973 classic, "Rosey Grier's Needlepoint for Men". He can call it "The DB's Guide to Day Spas Across the Country". Hell, the whole D can take up macrame, needlepoint, and knitting at that point, and no one will laugh at them as long as they hit hard and play their positions. Maybe they can needlepoint chair covers for the whole facility to stave off boredom while the O runs it down the field drive after drive. A girl can hope anyway ;)

Until that day, Lil' Donte should lose the smart phone, lose the whining about getting laughed at, and Do Something About It. Focus on the field. Show us the Baby.

I understand People's frustration with his yapping and the indictment for when he was drafted, but he leads the team in tackles (12th in the NFL). SS are not supposed to be leading tacklers in run support ESPECIALLY when you have a scheme with 4 LB's.

Spiller made Indy pro bowler Bethea whiff on a tackle just like DW against the Jets, does that mean Spiller is better than LT or Bethea is worse than Whitner? And where were the other 10 guys on that play?? Whitner came flying in out of pass coverage.

The guy is a bit much but without his tackles the team would be worse off... Scott and Wilson better, right, come on...

Do any of the Donte haters actually watch the games? His Jersey numer is 20 not 58, or any other 50/90 number not making tackles...

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I understand People's frustration with his yapping and the indictment for when he was drafted, but he leads the team in tackles (12th in the NFL). SS are not supposed to be leading tacklers in run support ESPECIALLY when you have a scheme with 4 LB's.

Spiller made Indy pro bowler Bethea whiff on a tackle just like DW against the Jets, does that mean Spiller is better than LT or Bethea is worse than Whitner? And where were the other 10 guys on that play?? Whitner came flying in out of pass coverage.

The guy is a bit much but without his tackles the team would be worse off... Scott and Wilson better, right, come on...

Do any of the Donte haters actually watch the games? His Jersey numer is 20 not 58, or any other 50/90 number not making tackles...

Not surprising about the tackles. Anybody they line up behind Kelsay will lead the team in tackles.