[please fix subject]

major

Even if Young was available, which I am not sure that he is -- what would we be able to give up for him? The Titans obviously don't want Lynch. What's left? Draft picks that we don't want to give up. Lee Evans? And then who does Young have to throw to?

:wallbash:

Damn, damn, damnit!

Last I heard he was named the starter for this week.

Yes, sure, ok, but AFTER THAT start, they are really, really, just gonna be done with him, win or lose.

so...we should think about it.

...man, we are one bored group of fans.

EDIT: Since we are going after starters why don't we just try and figure out a way to get Rogers...I say aim high if you are just blowing your wad in the sky, anyways.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I say we make a trade for Vince Young. Why not? At least he'll run around and make things interesting. The Titans/Jeff Fisher are done with him. Maybe we could make a straight up trade: Maybin for Young.

I don't know wear you are getting your info from , the last i heard from Jeff Fishers news conference Vince was still the starter this week he was just trying to get a spark to win that game .

Plus with our O line Mike Vick would be a better pick he has better legs & will be looking to get out if he doesn't start . The only bad thing is it won't be til next year.

Edited by T master

I say we make a trade for Vince Young. Why not? At least he'll run around and make things interesting. The Titans/Jeff Fisher are done with him. Maybe we could make a straight up trade: Maybin for Young.

you are out of your mind if you think they are trading VY.

secondly if your illusion could happen the price would be astronomical.

really man you need to be real!

you my friend are delusional.

try dealing with reality.

and if they ever entertained trading VY the price would be astronomical. get freaking real and stop dreaming!!

i like the way you think, but I have an idea which is slightly more realistic, and may pay better dividends. let's build a time machine, and go back in time and bring back 25 year old jim kelly with us. or we could bring back some kind of sports almanac and give it to ralph so he would know who to draft and hire on the coaching staff.

Edited by Captain Caveman

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.