Some things I'd like to see Sunday

TPS

Offense:

- A solid performance, scoring at least 20 points.

- NO false starts.

- No more than 1 sack given up (trying to be a little realistic).

- A couple of big plays, including a successful long pass or three...

- A good balance of rushing and passing yards.

Defense:

- I don't expect the Bills to keep Miami under 100 yards rushing, but I do hope they keep it closer to 100 than 120.

- Win the T-O battle.

- At least 2 sacks.

Special Teams:

- Win the field position battle.

- Don't give up a score!

This game should be a great test for the start of the Chan Gailey era, and should provide answers to a lot of questions everyone has discussed ad nauseum for the past 6-8 months.

Looking forward to it, and Go Bills!

Offense:

- NO false starts.

Defense:

- I don't expect the Bills to keep Miami under 100 yards rushing, but I do hope they keep it closer to 100 than 120.

- Win the T-O battle.

- At least 2 sacks.

Special Teams:

- Don't give up a score!

This game should be a great test for the start of the Chan Gailey era, and should provide answers to a lot of questions everyone has discussed ad nauseum for the past 6-8 months.

Yeah, it would be nice to see all of that. But really, the Bills have to win this game if they plan on winning more then 5 games this season, don't they? If they plan on "proving the experts wrong", they really do need to beat a Dolphins team coming off a bad year in their first home game don't they?? Tough schedule, beatable Miami team within the division to start things off, sold out Ralph, fans pumped up - what more can Chan ask for?

On the humorous side, after watching 3 years of DJ coaching, I hope the Bills win the T.O. battle too....the "Time Out" battle, that is!! :w00t:

First of all I just want a win however, you know if we win convincingly the media will paint it as "the Bills beat a banged up miami team not at full strength" If we just beat them it will be "they barely beat a banged up miami team" We're gonna win so I'm not gonna get into any other scenarios......

Stretch goals I see and quite noble ones.

Good thing we get our hated rivals on day 1. So lets go win this one. Squish the f.... err ..... mammals

Besides the things you listed

On offense, I want us to win T.O.P. (esply against a team that will run quite a bit) and have 80% rate on our 3rd down conversions. playaction and slants screens and posts in the middle mid range of the field.

400 yards in total offense would fit the bill :beer:

On defense, I want to see domination on the line and key players shut down. Without getting burned by second rate ones either (remember Ginns game for like 250 yrds? none of that crap).

STs I want to see a big improvement over the preseason.

Coaches, I want a game plan that is creative but solid, I want adjustments,good use of time and time outs, challenges at the right time.... and anything else DJ blew at.

Mostly, I want to see a professional team. I want us to roll over them and start strong on both sides of the ball. A big win would be a great thing to take in to GB. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if it's realistic to with the TOP battle against the Fins... I have a feeling we will be throwing it significantly more than them for some reason.

I'd love a victory.

I doubt it will happen though, so I'd like to see us move the ball on offense. I don't have much hope for our run defense, keeping them under 200 yards rushing would be a surprise. I would like to see an INT or two though.

Offense:

- NO false starts.

Defense:

- Win the T-O battle.

- At least 2 sacks.

Special Teams:

- Don't give up a score!

No false starts is not happenin. Let's keep it to 1-2 max.

I think we'll probably give up closer to 175 yards rushing and still win the game. I think our offense will be able to move the ball and so will theirs. Look for a high scoring game on Sunday.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Offense:

- NO false starts.

Defense:

- Win the T-O battle.

- At least 2 sacks.

Special Teams:

- Don't give up a score!

Love it... ST play will be huge...look for roscoe to run wild

My prediction is that this game will not be close. Bills 34, dolphins 16. Two interceptions by Bflo. Spiller has 2 TDs. TE passes for 225 and 2 scores. Miami runs the ball effectively in the first half but has to rely on Henne in the second half to catch up which he is incapable of doing.