Some things I'd like to see Sunday

TPS

I just hope that no matter what happens people don't over react, especially to a win. This team is not doing anything this year.

Well, not with that attitude they won't.

Personally, I am taking Gailey's approach. I'm expecting to win every week.

As for what I'd like to see, is for us to run the ball down their throats all day long!

First of all I just want a win however, you know if we win convincingly the media will paint it as "the Bills beat a banged up miami team not at full strength" If we just beat them it will be "they barely beat a banged up miami team" We're gonna win so I'm not gonna get into any other scenarios......

if we lose we will be "the bills lost to a banged up miami team" (that wouldn't surprise me)

then we will be the laughing stock of the nfl.

wait, we already are!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it's realistic to with the TOP battle against the Fins... I have a feeling we will be throwing it significantly more than them for some reason.

I'd love a victory.

I doubt it will happen though, so I'd like to see us move the ball on offense. I don't have much hope for our run defense, keeping them under 200 yards rushing would be a surprise. I would like to see an INT or two though.

You doubt we can beat the Dolphins at home? Have you seen their offense or lack there of? :wallbash:

My prediction is that this game will not be close. Bills 34, dolphins 16. Two interceptions by Bflo. Spiller has 2 TDs. TE passes for 225 and 2 scores. Miami runs the ball effectively in the first half but has to rely on Henne in the second half to catch up which he is incapable of doing.

I was thinking 27-13 Bills win.. but your prediction sounds good too. :)

if we lose we will be "the bills lost to a banged up miami team" (that wouldn't surprise me)

then we will be the laughing stock of the nfl.

wait, we already are!!!!!!

Ahhh Bills' fans, to quote the Wizard of Oz, "Nattering nabobs of negativity."