Bills Official site have 53 man roster already...

hskong

really surprised about Jones over Jackson. Maybe salary related?

They are very heavy at LB/DE and CB/S and thin at OL, WR, TE and RB

I would imagine there will be some tweaking to the roster over the next few days.

Foschi sucks, they need to find a TE.

OL depth is terrible. They need to add 2 bodies there.

I think a move could stil me made with Foschi, Moats/Coleman, Kelsay, Cary Harris and maybe even Brohm.

I saw Bills Official home roster page.

And I saw there are only 53 player on roster.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

OL= Bell - Levitre - Hangartner - Wood - Green

Backups = Howard, Meredith, and Wang.

Would like to see us pick up a veteran G/C. Cannot believe they will stay with only 8 on the OL and two TE's.

Interesting... on the depth chart, we've got Florence ahead of Leodis at CB... http://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart-list.html

Not really a surprise. That's the way it's been all preseason. As long as everybody is healthy, McKelvin only gets on the field when they go nickel/dime.

I found it interesting that an "offensive minded" coach kept 22 offensive players and 28 defensive players.

Spiller is ahead of Lynch on the depth chart.

Looks like the Special Teams depth chart hasn't been updated yet.

I along with many on this board were impressed with Bell.

Heck, I liked Bell's running style more than that of Lynch, even when he WAS healthy.

This is one of those situations where I guess the difference comes from what Gailey saw in practice. Gotta trust the man with experience, I guess.

Interesting... on the depth chart, we've got Florence ahead of Leodis at CB... http://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart-list.html

This was mentioned on another post. I guess the pick six against Detroit solidified him as the #2. :rolleyes:

This is one of those situations where I guess the difference comes from what Gailey saw in practice. Gotta trust the man with experience, I guess.

Correct. :thumbsup: I agree.

Edited by BillsFanInLV

really surprised about Jones over Jackson. Maybe salary related?

Foschi sucks, they need to find a TE.

Really? In an uncapped you you really think they picked Jones over Jackson to save a few dollars?? Kee-rist!! It couldn't possibly be because one outplayed the other?? Is that why Hardy was cut for David Nelson??

As for Foschi his Bills career is over in 4 weeks when Nelson comes back.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 Safeties? I don't get it? Do they plan on running some scheme subbing safeties for LBs? Unless Dominique and Cary are Special Teams Demons I don't get it.... I'm surprised they cut Joique Bell and Chad Jackson (like most everyone else on the board) however I didnt seem to notice Jackson in the game against the Bengals....

6 Safeties? I don't get it? Do they plan on running some scheme subbing safeties for LBs? Unless Dominique and Cary are Special Teams Demons I don't get it.... I'm surprised they cut Joique Bell and Chad Jackson (like most everyone else on the board) however I didnt seem to notice Jackson in the game against the Bengals....

They have one too many LBs too. Probably they will be playing some of them at TE or OL.