Preseason 3 "Gameday" thread Cincy @ Buffalo

Skoobydum

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills sucks. Edwards is terrible. Maybin dances around like an idiot. We should have picked Ngata over Whitner. Evans is an one-dimensional receiver. The Bills will be lucky to win one game this year.

Not gonna be here for the game so I wanted to just get that all out. :thumbsup: Go Bills!!!

Wow Skooby! That's really well written and researched. Thanks.

The Bills sucks. Edwards is terrible. Maybin dances around like an idiot. We should have picked Ngata over Whitner. Evans is an one-dimensional receiver. The Bills will be lucky to win one game this year.

Not gonna be here for the game so I wanted to just get that all out. :thumbsup: Go Bills!!!

:lol:

The first play from scrimmage will be a pass over the middle that will allow Roscoe to turn upfield for a 60 yard TD! Ya heard it here first!! :thumbsup:

Thanks SD, looking forward to Mr. Freeze doing his thing.

Go Bills!!

Wow Skooby! That's really well written and researched. Thanks.

:lol:

The first play from scrimmage will be a pass over the middle that will allow Roscoe to turn upfield for a 60 yard TD! Ya heard it here first!! :thumbsup:

I agree with much of your comments, but I do like Evans. If only we could find another receiver with his speed. Bring Moulds back from retirement.

Our zone pass defense has been vulnerable to the TE over the middle in the red zone since the beginning of last season. Gotta figure that out soon or it's gonna be a LONG season.

GO BILLS!!!

Our zone pass defense has been vulnerable to the TE over the middle in the red zone since the beginning of last season. Gotta figure that out soon or it's gonna be a LONG season.

GO BILLS!!!

Another blown play by Whitner and the LBs.

That was FUGLY! Memo to C Green: it's called blocking. Memo to A Levitre: see memo to C Green.

That said, there is little chance of success when you are in unmanageable down/distance situations.

Oh, and Stupar needs to learn to block and Steve Johnson plain whiffed.

GO BILLS!!!