Hot for non-teacher

Just Jack

California Mom Faces Mountain of Sexual Assault Charges

Christine Hubbs lived in an upscale northern California community, was married for 20 years and had three children. But Hubbs led a double life, investigators say, one in which she allegedly carried on sexual relations with two teens for nearly two years, beginning when the boys were 13.

California mother of three is arraigned on 67 counts of felony sexual assault.The Livermore, Calif., woman, 42, made her first court appearance Monday to face a mountain of charges -- 67 in all -- relating to the alleged relationships. She is accused of having sex with the boys starting in 2008 everywhere from parking lots to inside her Hummer SUV and fueling the affair with free money, dinners and video games that she gave to the boys.

Investigators said one of the alleged victims was Hubbs' daughter's ex-boyfriend.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is accused of having sex with the boys starting in 2008 everywhere from parking lots to inside her Hummer SUV and fueling the affair with free money, dinners and video games that she gave to the boys.

this woman is no criminal. she's the coolest lady in the world!!

In response to the inevitable question, the answer is "Yes, of course, you idiot, and so would you".

The next question, although perhaps not quite as inevitable, is simply "Why the %)$@ did it take five people to write this crap?"

What kind of byline is that? Five trolls? Are you kidding me?

"Ain't That A B word" - Johnny 'Guitar' Watson

this woman is no criminal. she's the coolest lady in the world!!

ummmm...maybe not so much....

The Contra Costa Times reports that in a separate case, Hubbs is being charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and one count of discharge of a BB gun.

On June 29, police say a bicyclist reported being shot by an Airsoft projectile by boys from Hubbs’ black Hummer.

The boys admitted to the shooting but said that Hubbs bought the guns for them and didn’t try to stop them, the Contra Costa Times reports. KPIX reports that those boys were 10 years old.

42 year old hot woman with 3 daughters- I am guessing at least one is 21

That would be......FAIL.

Hubbs' Facebook page says that she lives in Livermore with her dentist husband and has been married for 20 years. She wrote that she has three “beautiful kids” aged 13, 10, and 8.

That would be......FAIL.

Hubbs' Facebook page says that she lives in Livermore with her dentist husband and has been married for 20 years. She wrote that she has three “beautiful kids” aged 13, 10, and 8.

I didn't read her facebook page. OK I would love to see her kids in 15 years

Of course, if this was a man he'd be a disgusting sub-human, but since it's a woman she's "the coolest lady in the world".

right, its a double standard. because the nature of sex itself is a double standard. thats just the way it is. males and females have different roles and different emotional reactions afterwards. it IS different, so the standard is different.

she's still in trouble with the law, so there will be some justice. but dont try to convince me that these kids (in this case) are "damaged".

right, its a double standard. because the nature of sex itself is a double standard. thats just the way it is. males and females have different roles and different emotional reactions afterwards. it IS different, so the standard is different.

she's still in trouble with the law, so there will be some justice. but dont try to convince me that these kids (in this case) are "damaged".

Of course it's different.

But is it so different that a woman committing rape should be treated with general amusement and lightheartedness, like I'm constantly seeing in the "hot for teacher" comments on this board?

And trust me, boys who are sexually mistreated as children have plenty of issues too.

Of course it's different.

But is it so different that a woman committing rape should be treated with general amusement and lightheartedness, like I'm constantly seeing in the "hot for teacher" comments on this board?

And trust me, boys who are sexually mistreated as children have plenty of issues too.

I couldn't agree more - the woman was clearly acting in a misguided way. If the genders were reversed we would be outraged.