Advice needed re: 5 Guys Burger and Fries

Just Jack

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time going tonight, what should I order? Anything else I should know?

I'd recommend the burger.

Seriously though, it's pretty basic. Get a burger, build to taste and enjoy the taste of heaven.

Edit: If you're flying solo get the regular fries, the large wll feed a family.

Basic burger then add whatever toppings you like at no additional charge (I can't remember if I typically get cheese when I go there or not). I like the caramelized onions, tomato and lettuce.

Get the cajun fries, but whatever you do...don't order the large size.

Big Burger, lettuce tomato onions and pickles. KM too. large order of fries. Sit down. Eat. Enjoy.

Best burger ever from a chain, IMO. DO NOT LISTEN TO BEERBALL. Plain fries, not Cajun. They have malt vinegar w00t...

they give you a ton of fries, so a regular is usually good.

the regular burger is 2 paddies, the "little" is a single.

I usually get 2 little bacon cheeseburgers. the toppings I get change on a per visit basis :unsure:

just know that if you want it, you have to order it. kethcup, lettuce, whatever.

Definitely go with the cheeseburger, built to taste. The cajun fries rock as well. 2 smalls can feed 5 people. The large fry isn't worth it. You dont get that much more than the regular.

Seriously? The 5 Guys where I live if you get the large, you get a brown lunch bag full of fries. It's ridiculous.

I'm in the plain fry camp. I also recommend a minimal use of condiments.

5 Guys serves good quality burgers and fresh cut fries. I try to appreciate the quality of these sorts of thing with minimal bells and whistles.

I'd have a cheeseburger (maybe a bacon cheeseburger) plain. I might put a little malt vinegar, or Tabasco, on my fries. But they taste fine with just a bit of salt.

But hey, that's me.