Advice needed re: 5 Guys Burger and Fries

Just Jack

Ground Round just has some scattered franchises in the midwest and northeast... looks like closest to Buffalo is the Binghamton area.

I remember they closed the one here on Valentines Day during the 6pm dinner rush. Someone from corporate called and told them to kick everyone out and lock the door. Management decided to let the diners finish eating first.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember they closed the one here on Valentines Day during the 6pm dinner rush. Someone from corporate called and told them to kick everyone out and lock the door. Management decided to let the diners finish eating first.

that was right next to Wegman's on Erie Blvd, right?

Nah, 7th North and 81. When/where was Wegmans on Erie? There's one on James behind Bristol, and the one on Gennese near 481.

sorry, it's been a little while. I was referring to the one on E. Genesee (it was near where Erie Blvd intersected E. Genesee, I think, just past Shoppingtown(?) Mall). When I went to SU (mid-to-late 90s), there was a Ground Round next to that Wegman's

sorry, it's been a little while. I was referring to the one on E. Genesee (it was near where Erie Blvd intersected E. Genesee, I think, just past Shoppingtown(?) Mall). When I went to SU (mid-to-late 90s), there was a Ground Round next to that Wegman's

I barely remember that one, the one on 7th North was the last one in the area. Now it's a Tully's.

oh yeah, that sooooooooo proves you right B-)

Anyone here like mustard on a burger? I hates it, but it appears to be a Texas thing...wondering whether anyone chooses mustard on theirs.

Mustard for sure :) Canadian thing as well.

Anyone here like mustard on a burger? I hates it, but it appears to be a Texas thing...wondering whether anyone chooses mustard on theirs.

If it comes with it (McD, BK, etc) yes, but if I can choose, I usually don't put it on.

Seriously? The 5 Guys where I live if you get the large, you get a brown lunch bag full of fries. It's ridiculous.

At our 5 guys, if you get the regular fries, they put the burger and fries in a bag and then fill the rest of the bag up with fries.