Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

him...what a douche!

Joking or not this is the crap that this thread is about. Why some people on this board have to go above and beyond to belittle and contest others points of view is beyond me. I have been here for a long time and I notice the change as well. I don't post a ton but I read alot and the negative tone of posts has definitely escalated in the last two years. Its unfortunate and I think some of the agressive posts are non-bills fans the come on here and attack us to say "you suck". However, it seems the nastiness of some post has drivin away people of value to this board. In the name of civility people should really chill out.

Joking or not this is the crap that this thread is about. Why some people on this board have to go above and beyond to belittle and contest others points of view is beyond me. I have been here for a long time and I notice the change as well. I don't post a ton but I read alot and the negative tone of posts has definitely escalated in the last two years. Its unfortunate and I think some of the agressive posts are non-bills fans the come on here and attack us to say "you suck". However, it seems the nastiness of some post has drivin away people of value to this board. In the name of civility people should really chill out.

Inside humor directed at me. I take no offense, and he knows it. A good number of us who've been here for nigh on forever have met each other, and socialized on many occasions. For instance, I consider Rosen, NG, AiO, Gavin and yes, even Tom (among others) to be friends. (Whether or not it's mutual is debatable :thumbsup: ) And this cameraderie is what's been steamrolled by a tide of inbred, classless mullets.

Inside humor directed at me. I take no offense, and he knows it. A good number of us who've been here for nigh on forever have met each other, and socialized on many occasions. For instance, I consider Rosen, NG, AiO, Gavin and yes, even Tom (among others) to be friends. (Whether or not it's mutual is debatable :thumbsup: ) And this cameraderie is what's been steamrolled by a tide of inbred, classless mullets.

:thumbdown:

Love ya Sixpack

I miss Lori too. I was able to meet her in person at a game a few years back and she is a top notch person as well as a Buffalo Bills fan.

Lots of knuckle heads on the board these days with no respect for each others opinions.

And a good way to get to know people and some of the insider jokes is to come to the TBD Home Opener Annual Tailgate.

that said, just saw Lori a week ago up here at camp. she, Tim Graham and I had a nice night after practice having a few beers after discovering we were all staying at the same hotel.

jw

In your beer hall mind what constitutes a few? How big was your mug? Was it super sized? I get the impression that your profession will not certify you if you are a non-drinker? Is that true? :devil:

On a somewhat serious note it must be less fun to cover a team which hasn't been competitive for a long time and to be very blunt is very lackluster. Covering a not very serious team for more than a decade has to take some spark out of you, especially when you see other teams consistently competitive. A reporter such Allen Wilson must be very frustrated?

I miss Lori too. I was able to met her in person at a game a few years back and she is a top notch person as well as a Buffalo Bills fan.

Lots of knuckle heads on the board these days with no respect for each others opinions.

Second that. Met Lori several times.

This board has changed. Posts = up. Quality of posts = down.

I post less frequently but still with no quality... :devil:

Dude, do you have enough common sense to know this is the type of inconsiderate BS that doesn't belong on this thread or are you just that stupid :devil:

you gotta admit dog, your post is funny.

you posted just like the posters you're trying to prevent!!! you fell into your own trap!

off season is slow so a bunch of guys will speculate and argue. childish? yes. but to be expected? yes.

that being said, i think she will be back for regular season.

I have stated this before. I came to this site with the intentions to talk Bills football, and also to get insight from some of the "insiders" and professionals. Now i may not know any of you personally like you all seem to know each other (I'm like the long lost brother that nobody knew about).I enjoyed reading Lori's insights of pre game etc. . . Also Tim's blogs/threads.

Well here is to continuing to talk fotball and da Bills with yins. :devil:

Guest dog14787
you gotta admit dog, your post is funny.

you posted just like the posters you're trying to prevent!!! you fell into your own trap!

off season is slow so a bunch of guys will speculate and argue. childish? yes. but to be expected? yes.

that being said, i think she will be back for regular season.

You got me there, wow, CJ who?

Talk about showing support,

This is TSW, sending you a message Lori...

I first started coming to this board about 10 years ago and it really was a nice place to come for not only Bills' news, but to connect with folks (be it local or transplanted) who share that western New York mentality. Over the past few years the camaraderie has faded and the board has become a place to get your spelling mistakes corrected and opinions trashed if you are not "in the clique". It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

You speak the truth :devil: