How would you spend your time

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep. Lots of sleep. When I feel like getting up, take my fully air conditioned golf cart to the course and golf all day, or for an hour - whatever. Go drink lots of good beer. Eat whatever I want as often as I want (as I can get whatever woman I want due to my extreme wealth - even if I gain 100lbs). Repeat.

Yeah, but at least I'd be having fun B-)

Seriously though, I would just appreciate the freedom. Travel the world, send my kids to college without any worries, do an absolute butt-load of long distance hiking without the financial stresses of home.

I'd also be a pretty serious philanthropist. For those who didn't grow up with a ton of money, what's the difference between having 1 billion dollars and 5 billion dollars?

No big diff if you're trying spend it all I suppose....big big diff if you're trying to run/start a legacy/empire.

Travel, all types. Cruises, hiking, flying, camping, high end resorts, etc.

Maybe run for President also. With that much money, I could buy up all the advertising from my opponents. Maybe offer a tax refund to all Americans from my own pocket, not their own tax money.

If I was filthy rich, the first thing I would do is take a shower. Or maybe a good soak in a hot bath with some scented oil.

Why would you start bathing just because you got money?

Might be ironic who actually loses their dignity........

:D

Two chicks at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPfwZtX5_Xk

"Chicks that would double up on a dude like me would" :lol:

I also have to B-) for not saying I'd buy the Bills. However, I might instead buy the Cowboys and get rid of Jerrah, I only care about myself, Jones and help keep revenue sharing a part of the NFL.

I'm baffled at the number of people that would use that money to buy the Bills. If I had endless cash the last thing I'd do is be the owner of a football team. It would take up too much of my time and I'd have to deal with the likes of all you nimrods.

I'm baffled at the number of people that would use that money to buy the Bills. If I had endless cash the last thing I'd do is be the owner of a football team. It would take up too much of my time and I'd have to deal with the likes of all you nimrods.

Not really... One can own the Bills just to keep them in BFLO... Then go on an be a "ghost owner" by giving the control to somebody else... Is that allowed in the NFL "Boys Club?"

I would hire my family and very best friends. Some would fix up inner city houses. Others would over see the charity of their choice. They all would have high expectations, but be very well compensated. And I would travel, travel, and then do some more traveling

Not really... One can own the Bills just to keep them in BFLO... Then go on an be a "ghost owner" by giving the control to somebody else... Is that allowed in the NFL "Boys Club?"

Ok then I'd buy the Bills, be a ghost owner and then move them to LA just to piss everyone off. Bwhahahahahahahah!! B-)

i would start my own restaurant/brewery/artisan foodshop, in a some awesome location and do things 'my way' all the while trying to satisfy the customers....but i would have the freedom to tell them to f*** off if i didn't agree with them....god i would love that......the restaurant part, not the arguing with the customer part.....i think i would also try and rent Sandra Bullock, Gwen Stefani among others to spend time with me.....

I mean big time loaded billions at your disposal. I would start with a deep water submersible. What could be cooler then cruising around the bottom of the ocean?

let me say that my plan would by all means include my kids and any family member and close freind that wanted to come down in their own custom living area, provided by me

This will probably make some people sick,,,,

not go to work, and spend every possible moment with my kids and wife. Not very glamorous, but would be a lot of fun. Of course as a family we would travel, play, travel and play some more.

Might buy an airplane and learn to fly too.