How would you spend your time

Time = Money

Buy the Bills and work out a lease with the county for a 15-year extension on the stadium.

:devil:

Hell, if money was no object I'd buy the Bills and build my own damn stadium! Make it the nicest in the league (real grass, no roof) and have the cheapest tickets.

And there wouldn't be any 'light' beer sold in KD Stadium.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy an old theater with a nice stage, sound system and lighting. I would have two big comfortable recliners in the middle and hire my favorite jam bands once a week to come play for me and my wife, just us, the band and a couple bottles of wine. :devil:

I would buy an old theater with a nice stage, sound system and lighting. I would have two big comfortable recliners in the middle and hire my favorite jam bands once a week to come play for me and my wife, just us, the band and a couple bottles of wine. :devil:

I like the concept but would prefer to watch newly released movies.

:P thanks <_<

Better yet, hire some crappy-yet-popular, "tortured artist" bands (Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Collective Soul, etc.) and force them to sing public domain songs for your amusement.

I'd buy the Bills and/or Sabres and make sure they stay in WNY. Other than that I'd start a foundation. Other than some travel I don't see myself getting all jet-setty.

PTR

That's not for you. Maybe you could hire me to do your jet-setting.