Bills Looking Everywhere For Possible Talent

H2o

Rugby guys are tougher than Rosie O'Donnell's hymen. :unsure:

:thumbsup:

By the way, I'd love to be the Bills' Aussie scout. It's awesome down there. And he's a big boy. I don't know if any Aussie player has made as anything but a punter so it would be history.

OK...I am totally on board with giving this dude a shot and coaching him up!

HE IS A FU**ING BEAST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJeodGCjPbc

I don`t think he would be quite as beastly against NFL linebackers. Alot of tosses in the open field against slow little white boys. Just my opinion. I played alittle rugby...no blocking no head tackles...no fun. Led to too many redcards and ejection.

I can say from being a Rugby Player for eight years this guy may have a little difficulty adjusting to American football,but I gurantee that he is tough enough and definitely fit enough to play in the NFL. Some of these guys have NFL speed, but we don't know this because we don't pay attention to Rugby like we do Football. :unsure:

Two comments:

1) Watching that highlight reel REALLY made me miss Australia. It's been about 4 years since I've been down under. I came within a gnat's eyelash of getting an expatriate assignment therein in 1996, and I guess I'm still bitter. It would have probably ended my marriage, but...such an adventure.

2) I remember watching highlight videos of Marshawn Lynch as he came into the league as a rookie from UC Berkeley in 2007. This guy was the Second Coming. Care to replay the video?

He looks like a tough mofo, with a strong trunk, legs, and running skills. He looks like more of a TE than a LB, but after saying all of that, his arms aren't much bigger than Roscoe's, so I don't know how that upper body strength will translate. I can't see him pushing off even the Aaron Maybin's of the NFL...

I've always wondered why you don't see more foreigners in the NFL - there's got to be beasts all over the world that could be special players (Sumo Wrestlers, for instance, maybe as O or D linemen - or, the World strong man competition). I'm happy to hear Buffalo is turning over every rock. Really, though - I know Americans think much higher of American Football than anyone else in the world, but for the money a star in the NFL makes, I'd think someone with the talent from another country would jump at the shot.

Two comments:

1) Watching that highlight reel REALLY made me miss Australia. It's been about 4 years since I've been down under. I came within a gnat's eyelash of getting an expatriate assignment therein in 1996, and I guess I'm still bitter. It would have probably ended my marriage, but...such an adventure.

2) I remember watching highlight videos of Marshawn Lynch as he came into the league as a rookie from UC Berkeley in 2007. This guy was the Second Coming. Care to replay the video?

Actually the second coming in that draft was a guy named Adrian Peterson one of the most talented rb's to come out in the last twenty years, Marshawn was known on most peoples boards as the next best guy who was a bit of a reach at 12. I sense your being sarcastic, my thoughts on Lynch when i seen they drafted him were he was drafted higher than he should have been and he looked like a punk with his hair and gold tooth, but warmed up to his hard style of running. Alot of people on this board and on lynchs bandwagon fail to realize even if he didn't get in have his law troubles his style of running are not very inclusive to a very long nfl career, but i guess that doesn't matter when the bills already have a very undrerated by most fans and the rest of the league runner like Fred Jackson and now CJ spiller on the roster!

Here's how I can see it playing out...

Gailey: Ingles, see that Brady guy?

Inglis: Ya coach

Gailey: Go kill him

Inglis: You got it coach

Week 8: Inglis goes onto the wall of fame