Gailey Not Behoven to Anyone

Owen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP's response:

"You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches."

We are going to have to live with the QBs now on the roster for one year. If they do not come through the Bills will have at least 4 top flight QBs to pick from next year.... Clausen and McCoy are warm weather QBs. Not right for the Bills cold weather. I am glad Nix chose to build other aspects of the team and take our chanches with the QBs now on the team for at least one more year. We are not going anywhere anyway...

South Bend is warm weather?

:thumbsup:

Head Coach Gailey will pick the Best Players to make the 53 man roster. He owes NO allengience to any player.

Factors such as contracts, age, position, favorites of other coaches will play NO factor in deciding who will make the roster.

Hey, Owen, welcome to Miss Grundy's Two Bills Drive!

Any little slip-up using the English language will bring out the scholars who will gladly correct you (perhaps not so politely).

Miss Grundy was a teacher in the old Archie comics. It is one of the classic TBD obscure references.

I really like the Chan Gailey hire. He is a great offensive mind and seems to be a take-no-crap sort of guy. Very different than Dick Jauron. I love it.

And I too like the fresh approach to personnel, where Gailey is not beholden to the previous regime's decisions.

Hey, Owen, welcome to Miss Grundy's Two Bills Drive!

Any little slip-up using the English language will bring out the scholars who will gladly correct you (perhaps not so politely).

Miss Grundy was a teacher in the old Archie comics. It is one of the classic TBD obscure references.

I really like the Chan Gailey hire. He is a great offensive mind and seems to be a take-no-crap sort of guy. Very different than Dick Jauron. I love it.

And I too like the fresh approach to personnel, where Gailey is not beholden to the previous regime's decisions.

I think I behove you.

Really. I logged on WAY to late to nail the easy one-liners.

"Behoven". Jesus Christ. "Behoven".

The best I can do is something nautical. "Heaving to" is to put your bow into the waves merely to hang on in a storm. "Hove to" is past tense.

I guess that would mean that "Behoven" means "Hurling over the side", or something like that.

[/quote

way too late

I think you can add Evans to that list.

Evans has demonstrated in the past the with good quarterbacking he can deliver.

He not as good as Moulds but he suffers from the same poor QB situation.

The real question is..If we had a solid QB what other receiver would benefit most from it.

The other on the list were annointed starters without having to truly prove themselves.

man if only somebody would invent an object that allowed you to look up words to find their correct spelling and meaning, maybe a bunch of paper pages bound together, or perhaps someplace online where you could type in some letters and it would find the word for you

that would be exorbitantly extravagantly improvident

Head Coach Gailey will pick the Best Players to make the 53 man roster. He owes NO allengience to any player.

Factors such as contracts, age, position, favorites of other coaches will play NO factor in deciding who will make the roster.

This is a rebuilding year to get the best players on this team as possible. I believe there will be some interesting cuts before the season begins. A trade or two might even be seen. This is a year to give younger players experience and to give the older more experienced players a chance to see if they belong. Nix showed us in the draft and free agency he is about to change the way the Bills look on the field. He can not do it all in one draft or off season. His predecessors were terrible selecting talent. (Primarily Levy and Jauron) Gailey now needs to take all the talent given to him by Nix and make it all work with cohevsiveness. Hard job to do, but he is up to it. I believe he will have a free hand picking the players on his team and we might see some old timers from last year cut for new blood.. I hope so...

We are going to have to live with the QBs now on the roster for one year. If they do not come through the Bills will have at least 4 top flight QBs to pick from next year.... Clausen and McCoy are warm weather QBs. Not right for the Bills cold weather. I am glad Nix chose to build other aspects of the team and take our chanches with the QBs now on the team for at least one more year. We are not going anywhere anyway...

Welcome to the board, son. Word of advice, get out while you can! unless of course, you like to be abused.