America's biggest pop sensation

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullpen is lame, I'm not sure about the rest of the respondents, but for him you are right on.

He was tragically born with one foot 5 sizes bigger than the other and he's never been able to take part in sports of any kind. IIRC there is a limp-a-thon in his honor every year in the Jamestown area.

You should consider being more considerate though. Even though your statement regarding Bullpen's lameness is correct it really isn't polite to point out something like that in a public forum. Thank you for your consideration.

"Lame" perhaps was not the right word. :w00t:

1. He's 16

2. Lil' Justin clearly understands what the guy is saying, as he repeats "German? I don't know what that means. German...we don't say that in America".

Come on--are you serious?! I'm telling you--do a google search. The kid's been to Germany.

(By the way, when did I become a Justin Bieber defender?)

:w00t:

The horror.

Everyone knows he should take off the batting glove and put on the sliding glove.

:w00t: Sliding gloves!

He's really not fast enough to slide anyway, he kind of just falls when he tries to slide, he doesn't have a lot of momentum.

Bullpen is lame, I'm not sure about the rest of the respondents, but for him you are right on.

He was tragically born with one foot 5 sizes bigger than the other and he's never been able to take part in sports of any kind. IIRC there is a limp-a-thon in his honor every year in the Jamestown area.

You should consider being more considerate though. Even though your statement regarding Bullpen's lameness is correct it really isn't polite to point out something like that in a public forum. Thank you for your consideration.

:w00t: Everyone knows the limp-a-thon is every OTHER year and last year I was DQ-ed because I got a case of gout in my "good foot" thereby eliminating my limp completely. For once in my life I walked completely normal. BTW, I considered transferring to Silver Creek, but even with my limp, I was too athletically gifted for that school.

Who can forget the singer who managed to 'gay' up a Robin Hood movie with one song?

Yeah and Costner's "on again-off again" English accent didn't help it any either.

"Lame" perhaps was not the right word. :w00t:

I need to offer a public apology to Bullpen.

It's been pointed out to me via PM that his feet are the same size.

Apparently his pencil neck throws off his balance point which makes him spin like a top. If you ever need help painting a room he's your man.

And I should point out JR that I don't know Justin Beiber but I'm sure he is a fine young man. Your defense of him on the other hand is kind of creepy.

Don't be jealous people.............Beiber fever is ruling the world.......he'll have a VH1 special soon.....and a show when beiber ruled the world........he ain't going anywhere........girls will keep him alive as well as all the big time rappers who are on his songs etc

he's got your daughters already..............the end

I am with the Dean. I think he got confused by the Kiwi accent.

Even if he did not know about German or Germany, it would not be terribly surprising given the general lack of knowledge that people have about geography and other subjects.

I need to offer a public apology to Bullpen.

It's been pointed out to me via PM that his feet are the same size.

Apparently his pencil neck throws off his balance point which makes him spin like a top. If you ever need help painting a room he's your man.

And I should point out JR that I don't know Justin Beiber but I'm sure he is a fine young man. Your defense of him on the other hand is kind of creepy.

Yeah,like this.

My take is that he knows what Germany is he just doesn't know what German is.

Take one for the good of humanity. What a prince.

My selflessness knows no bounds.

Don't be jealous people.............Beiber fever is ruling the world.......he'll have a VH1 special soon.....and a show when beiber ruled the world........he ain't going anywhere........girls will keep him alive as well as all the big time rappers who are on his songs etc

he's got your daughters already..............the end

What happens when he turns 18 and gets tossed on the scrap heap while the entertainment industry cranks out the next teeny-bop creation for the kids to lap up?

My selflessness knows no bounds.

What happens when he turns 18 and gets tossed on the scrap heap while the entertainment industry cranks out the next teeny-bop creation for the kids to lap up?

My guess is counts his money?

:P

Don't encourage him Steely... I've told him repeatedly that no one really likes him and all those sympathy cards and posts were bribe jobs promoted by me.

Maybe Post #4245 is the time for me to come clean and just admit that I'm a 12-year girl.

Nah, it that we're true you would probably be over on the "Thanks Leonidas" thread bashing John Warrow or other posters who defended Tim Graham. :P

That thread is one of the biggest pissing contests I've seen on here in months the last 72 hours!