Even Oakland is PWNING the Bills

It is not like the Buffalo Bills need a QB or anything...Raiders making much stronger picks and picking up a solid QB.

San Diego gets a NT in Cam Thomas that is arguably BETTER then Trouple 3 ROUNDS later.

Bills could have grabbed Clausen in Round 2 and STILL got a NT.

Simply unbelievable.

I can really say, even the Lions are having a great day, Buffalo is now the cesspool of the NFL when it comes to organizations.

This is the lowest of the low.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are still in denial I see?

Don't even DREAM of Faneca gentlemen..we are 3oth on his preference list I am sure

There's no denying you are upset. But are you right? The crickets say no. Go back to playing Madden.

PTR

Ill never jump but can this all be denied?

Just because you havent heard of someone doesnt mean he isnt good... Ive heard alot of good things about Troupe and carrington and Spiller is prolly the best playmaker in the draft

Ya Cam Thomas went three rounds later....i wonder why every other team passed on him too

Cambell is so good he is going to join the other collection of first rpound busts in Oakland...hooray

and i changed my mind....you can jump

Ill never jump but can this all be denied?

what cant be denied? you're upset because they didnt trade for Jason Campbell, are you kidding me?

the Bills added quality to a team in desperate need of some not to mention the most electrifying player in the draft in Spiller

arguably BETTER then Troupe according to who? you? give me a break

Just because you havent heard of someone doesnt mean he isnt good... Ive heard alot of good things about Troupe and carrington and Spiller is prolly the best playmaker in the draft

Ya Cam Thomas went three rounds later....i wonder why every other team passed on him too

Cambell is so good he is going to join the other collection of first rpound busts in Oakland...hooray

and i changed my mind....you can jump

You assume that I never heard of the guy...thanks for assuming...you know what happens when you assume.

Maybe a lot of teams passed on Cam because most dont NEED a pure 3-4 NT?

Troupe was not going to be available in the 3rd? Or even later?

Keep the denial. I am not suggesting at all that the players Nix drafted cannot be good, but the 2nd round pick was a misstep and IMO cannot be denied.

Clausen should have been the pick there.

what cant be denied? you're upset because they didnt trade for Jason Campbell, are you kidding me?

the Bills added quality to a team in desperate need of some not to mention the most electrifying player in the draft in Spiller

When he says "arguably better" what he means is all the draft pundits and Kiper wannabe's in their mom's basements said so in their mocks. Obviously all these NFL GMs and scouts don't know what they are doing.

PTR

You assume that I never heard of the guy...thanks for assuming...you know what happens when you assume.

Keep the denial. I am not suggesting at all that the players Nix drafted cannot be good, but the 2nd round pick was a misstep and IMO cannot be denied.

Submit your resume then

it was obvious they didnt like Clausen and Im glad because I dont like him either

Clausen isnt any different then Edwards in my opinion

I watched a Carolina game or two...Cam Thomas is going to be a very good fit for the Chargers and would have been for us...and a better value where the Bills could have drafted a QB or OT in the 2nd round.

Mel Kiper today said that the Bills "overdrafted:" (read: reached) on Troup. That's his opinion, but my hunch is that Troup could have been had in the third round. That said, we wouldn't have gotten our DE in the 3rd then. But, I would prefer Clausen, Troup over Troup, Carrington

So I guess when the opinion is according to you, it is ok, but for me it is not :thumbdown:

im not the one comparing who they took in the second to someone another team took in the 5th

if they liked Clausen they would have drafted him but it was clear they didnt and Im glad they didnt

do you not see the difference there...and how many QBs from California did you want this team to try?

HOLY CRAP...we didn't get Jason Campbell.......DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

It is not like the Buffalo Bills need a QB or anything...Raiders making much stronger picks and picking up a solid QB.

San Diego gets a NT in Cam Thomas that is arguably BETTER then Trouple 3 ROUNDS later.

Simply unbelievable.

I can really say, even the Lions are having a great day, Buffalo is now the cesspool of the NFL when it comes to organizations.

im not the one comparing who they took in the second to someone another team took in the 5th

if they liked Clausen they would have drafted him but it was clear they didnt and Im glad they didnt

do you not see the difference there...how many QBs from California did you want this team to try?

So wait, painting a broad brush and saying no to a guy because he is from California?

Hilarious.

I am telling you I feel IMO (opinion does not mean I'm right just like yours) Clausen was a guy I would have taken, and THEN gotten the NT later..or even OL, or LB....lots of options were available with that 2nd.

compared to who is on our roster right now, maybe....let the draft and free agency play out....I really think this regime has a plan is working the plan...if after its all said and done we do not give more protection to Edwards & Co. or we don't upgrade at QB, then B word away, but this is draft weekend...its only the beginning. I don't know these draft picks from Adam, but getting feedback from those that do know is really making me love the picks.......

No, but compared to who is on our roster, maybe

Simply unbelievable.

J*sus, take a breath! You're the little cloud that cried! We could have taken those guys, we didn't want them. Time will tell but from my seat, we filled lots of holes these past few days. Quite believing Kiper and McShay....they're TV boys.

Simply unbelievable.

Its true man. I am not sure about this draft. I thought they could have done MUCH BETTER.

Guys, Kiper is always right. None of NFL teams' GM and scouts know anything about draft.

Look, it's not Kiper's fault that he ranks Clausen 4th best player this year and Clausen only gets drafted in mid 2nd round. It's not his fault that he ranks McCoy 2nd round talent when McCoy is picked at late 3rd round. It is also not Kiper's fault that he rates Cam Thomas 2nd to 3rd round talent and Thomas is drafted at mid 5th round after 16 other DT have been drafted. Need more example?

The main problem is that 32 NFL teams have no idea about evaluating college players and they don't follow Kiper's draft guide. All teams should just fire all their scouts and use Kiper's guide to be their big boards the day before draft. Problem solved.

/sarcasm off

do you not see the difference there...and how many QBs from California did you want this team to try?

Troup and Clausen are perfect examples of the "reach" syndrome

If the Bills had drafted Clausen 9th, some would have not liked the pick but nobody would have called it a reach becasue all the mocks had him going in the 1st round. As it turns out, it would have been an incredible reach because we could have had him in the 2nd round. And because the mocks did not have Troup in the second round, it must be a reach because we could have had him in the third. But, there is no way of KNOWING this. If the last three days have taught us anything, it is how wrong the mock drafts really are and how they parrot each other. Then the followers of the mock draft see a name over and over and over again as a high pick and when he lasts longer than the mocks had him declare him an incredible value. Guess what there is probably a reason he lasted so long. Often, instead of incredible value, he is a wasted draft pick. But for those of you who feel miserable about the Bills, it is a nice chance to whine.

Simply unbelievable.

What do you know about Troup, other than nothing? UCF had over 90 tackles for a loss of over 400 yards- Troup's ability to take on the constant double teams allowed them to do that. They forced 17 fumbles, recovering 15 of them and intercepted 12 passes because of what he did to free up other defenders. If we didn't take him, San Diego would have, as they have to replace Jamaal Williams.

We don't want Clausen. He isn't very good and never will be. Campbell holds the ball and doesn't fit our new offense.

We are taking steps in the right direction, because we are rebuilding from scratch. We probably have a top 10 or maybe a top five pick next year because of it, but that happens when you rebuild correctly. We aren't building around guys like Schobel and Lynch, we are building to win. Love it or leave it......

J*sus, take a breath! You're the little cloud that cried! We could have taken those guys, we didn't want them. Time will tell but from my seat, we filled lots of holes these past few days. Quite believing Kiper and McShay....they're TV boys.

This is not about believing those taking heads...this is about just observing how other teams draft and how we do...Baltimore and Philadelphia CONSISTENTLY understand how this works..

You also keep saying "Cannot be denied" which just ruins a lot of cred on your part. "this is my opinion, but it can't be denied".....wtf.

Perhaps that is the case...but I honestly believe it cannot be denied that the Bills missteped a bit with the 2nd round pick...the second it happened it was not so much about Clausen. It was about a guy that most likely could have been had later or Cam could have been taken as well.

Simply unbelievable.

I am starting to agree. Also look at Baltimore's draft they are killing us, Kindle, Cody, Arthur Jones, much better defensive selections than ours.

Perhaps that is the case...but I honestly believe it cannot be denied that the Bills missteped a bit with the 2nd round pick...the second it happened it was not so much about Clausen. It was about a guy that most likely could have been had later or Cam could have been taken as well.

Trent Edwards not only is a better than Jimmy Clausen, he fits our offense by not hanging onto the ball. If we take a QB, it will be Snead or LeFevour

How in the world do you think you know this? Because Mel Kiper said so? How do you know how many draft boards he was on? How can you possibly think you know that? Because you read a lot of mock drafts. Sheesh

Simply unbelievable.

Get a Life go get in line to Jump with the rest of the Moron's Good Riddence

ir

Simply unbelievable.

Campbell is solid? LOL! yea ok. They have Russel, LOSTMAN and Campbell on their roster. You guys kill me...why don't you make your judgements after seeing the draft picks play.

Simply unbelievable.

Clearly the NFL just told you to STFU with crap about Cam Thomas because 17 DT's were chosen in this draft before Cam Thomas...so how is Thomas better than Troup?