Even Oakland is PWNING the Bills

It is not like the Buffalo Bills need a QB or anything...Raiders making much stronger picks and picking up a solid QB.

San Diego gets a NT in Cam Thomas that is arguably BETTER then Trouple 3 ROUNDS later.

Bills could have grabbed Clausen in Round 2 and STILL got a NT.

Simply unbelievable.

I can really say, even the Lions are having a great day, Buffalo is now the cesspool of the NFL when it comes to organizations.

This is the lowest of the low.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are still in denial I see?

Don't even DREAM of Faneca gentlemen..we are 3oth on his preference list I am sure

There's no denying you are upset. But are you right? The crickets say no. Go back to playing Madden.

PTR

Ill never jump but can this all be denied?

Just because you havent heard of someone doesnt mean he isnt good... Ive heard alot of good things about Troupe and carrington and Spiller is prolly the best playmaker in the draft

Ya Cam Thomas went three rounds later....i wonder why every other team passed on him too

Cambell is so good he is going to join the other collection of first rpound busts in Oakland...hooray

and i changed my mind....you can jump

Ill never jump but can this all be denied?

what cant be denied? you're upset because they didnt trade for Jason Campbell, are you kidding me?

the Bills added quality to a team in desperate need of some not to mention the most electrifying player in the draft in Spiller

arguably BETTER then Troupe according to who? you? give me a break

Just because you havent heard of someone doesnt mean he isnt good... Ive heard alot of good things about Troupe and carrington and Spiller is prolly the best playmaker in the draft

Ya Cam Thomas went three rounds later....i wonder why every other team passed on him too

Cambell is so good he is going to join the other collection of first rpound busts in Oakland...hooray

and i changed my mind....you can jump

You assume that I never heard of the guy...thanks for assuming...you know what happens when you assume.

Maybe a lot of teams passed on Cam because most dont NEED a pure 3-4 NT?

Troupe was not going to be available in the 3rd? Or even later?

Keep the denial. I am not suggesting at all that the players Nix drafted cannot be good, but the 2nd round pick was a misstep and IMO cannot be denied.

Clausen should have been the pick there.

what cant be denied? you're upset because they didnt trade for Jason Campbell, are you kidding me?

the Bills added quality to a team in desperate need of some not to mention the most electrifying player in the draft in Spiller

When he says "arguably better" what he means is all the draft pundits and Kiper wannabe's in their mom's basements said so in their mocks. Obviously all these NFL GMs and scouts don't know what they are doing.

PTR

You assume that I never heard of the guy...thanks for assuming...you know what happens when you assume.

Keep the denial. I am not suggesting at all that the players Nix drafted cannot be good, but the 2nd round pick was a misstep and IMO cannot be denied.

Submit your resume then

it was obvious they didnt like Clausen and Im glad because I dont like him either

Clausen isnt any different then Edwards in my opinion

I watched a Carolina game or two...Cam Thomas is going to be a very good fit for the Chargers and would have been for us...and a better value where the Bills could have drafted a QB or OT in the 2nd round.

Mel Kiper today said that the Bills "overdrafted:" (read: reached) on Troup. That's his opinion, but my hunch is that Troup could have been had in the third round. That said, we wouldn't have gotten our DE in the 3rd then. But, I would prefer Clausen, Troup over Troup, Carrington

So I guess when the opinion is according to you, it is ok, but for me it is not :thumbdown:

im not the one comparing who they took in the second to someone another team took in the 5th

if they liked Clausen they would have drafted him but it was clear they didnt and Im glad they didnt

do you not see the difference there...and how many QBs from California did you want this team to try?