Even Oakland is PWNING the Bills

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not like the Buffalo Bills need a QB or anything...Raiders making much stronger picks and picking up a solid QB.

San Diego gets a NT in Cam Thomas that is arguably BETTER then Trouple 3 ROUNDS later.

Bills could have grabbed Clausen in Round 2 and STILL got a NT.

Simply unbelievable.

I can really say, even the Lions are having a great day, Buffalo is now the cesspool of the NFL when it comes to organizations.

This is the lowest of the low.

Don't worry, he get s all of his info from Mel Kiper Jr....he must be right!

Good points about Troup and the reality is, I have watched Cam but have not watched Troup so I don't know a ton about it.

And criticizing him as a 2nd round pick isn't because of what Mel solely says...several different rankings suggested that he would have been available later in the draft...that was my point.

Ill always love it..I am not leaving the Bills ever, no matter what

I really think San Diego might have taken him- it appears he might have dropped, but is is a specialty player, who will appeal to teams running a 3-4. I think there is a very good chance that San Diego would have jumped in if he dropped much further- they are hurting in the middle right now. We had to have a guy like him or the defense would have been garbage. Hopefully we can work on the offensive line next offseason.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about Oakland- their pick of McClain was a major reach. He played behind a dominant line and never has been a big hitter